Who was your teenage crush?

Man of Honour
There's no perv like an old perv. Not even the girls from Abba, in their glorious prime, could displace Purdey at the top of the teenage lust ladder. Debbie Harry had a darn good try though.

lw1aj0y.jpg

QEBFMZF.jpg
R7cR3VK.jpg
I'm going to wander off and cry into my denture pot. If I can remember where I put it.
You, sir, have good taste and I agree with all three of your blondes. Purdey was great.

Associate
Kim Basinger and Pamela Anderson, although strictly speaking I think those were before I was a teenager. I can't remember any specific crushes I had in my teens - I think it was basically anyone decently fit.

Capodecina
Soldato
And Jet
1_PROD-Gladiators-Jet.jpg

Came here to say Diane Youdale aka Jet. There were others [Sharon Stone, Cindy Crawford, Michelle Pfeiffer] but Jet was my main one.

Man of Honour
Possibly Brigitte Bardot, when I was maybe 16 and she was 20, also Kim Novak, (gimme a break, I was born as WW2 started).
As I got into my twenties, definitely Rita Coolidge, catch her on YouTube, singing “We’re all alone.”

Soldato
First teenage crush at 15 -That was 62 yrs ago. There won't be many on here who will remember but if you all ask your grandad or great grandad who Sandra Dee was they are sure to remember.

Now I would agree with all those listed above. :D

Caporegime
Michelle pfeiffer for sure.

when you reach about 40 you realise people looks only last maybe 10-15 years in 99% of cases and then they get ugly.

some kind of sweet revenge... I got better looking as I got older thankfully :D was pretty ugly with a fat round face in my young days now :)

ahh yes the joys of turning people down who wouldn't have looked twice at me when I was in my "prime"

Back
Top Bottom