Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Got a PS5 and got fifa loaded. By god the camera angle that was on in my first game literally made me feel queasy so had to set them back to default. Lost 4 games on the bounce, just struggled to score lately. I replaced my Sancho with IF Mahrez which caused issues for me. Put Sancho back in and it seems much better. He's brilliant for me.

Soldato
Well not sure what's happened, can't win a single game at the moment, no matter what tactics I set, my defense is none existent. Just constantly getting caught with through balls, people using constant pressure which seems to have no effect on stamina at all. I can create and score. It just seems the ea god's are rigging things, players walking through tackles, defenders mysteriously moving out of position at convenient times, the defensive line constantly high no matter what I set.

Soldato
Just purchased mid Blanc and paired him up with Sule. Such a great combination at the back.
Have a discarded ramos And thinking of doing FB muller for the sake of it.

Soldato
Well not sure what's happened, can't win a single game at the moment, no matter what tactics I set, my defense is none existent. Just constantly getting caught with through balls, people using constant pressure which seems to have no effect on stamina at all. I can create and score. It just seems the ea god's are rigging things, players walking through tackles, defenders mysteriously moving out of position at convenient times, the defensive line constantly high no matter what I set.

I'm having the same issue, feel like I need to score 5+ goals today each game and I'm usually defensively sound.

Soldato
Did the mid George Best SBC as I’m swimming with fodder and bored. Playing him left striker and he’s been incredible so far, silky smooth and his shooting has that icon feel.

His stamina isn’t even an issue with the right instructions.

I used him up front in fifa 19 or 20 and he was unreal. He finished absolutely everything.

Soldato
Done the Keane SBC, will do the George Best one soon :) Keane replaces Fred who i've had from near the beginning and just never felt the need to replace him

Permabanned
hmm, need a striker, dont care too much about meta, looking at Prime Torres as one of favourite players ever or think I can maybe stretch to IF Mbappe and link with Ginola/Nkunku........feels dirty to go for Mbappe though.

Man of Honour
Just got Prime Yashin tradeable, 1.5m, first good pull for ages. Surprised he's that much considering GK's are all dodgy.

hmm, need a striker, dont care too much about meta, looking at Prime Torres as one of favourite players ever or think I can maybe stretch to IF Mbappe and link with Ginola/Nkunku........feels dirty to go for Mbappe though.

I have Mbappe now and he's great, but he is the 'boring' choice. Like all players he can suddenly turn to garbage and be caught by slow defenders.

Soldato
I've joined the Di Natale bandwagon and have used him for a good bit now and would recommend if you can link him.

Back
Top Bottom