Outriders

Soldato
i bought this for £4. seems fun so far although mission are bit samey as are the enemies. hopefully this improves im at lvl 9.

i read the story is good is this true?

Soldato
i bought this for £4. seems fun so far although mission are bit samey as are the enemies. hopefully this improves im at lvl 9.

i read the story is good is this true?
OK for 4 quid, don't know about the story as I rarely pay attention to such things, but it really does not get any better.

Caporegime
A number of games with a similar name keep tripping me up.

There's Outriders, Outer Wilds, The Outer Worlds (* the one that originally attracted my attention).

I'll just follow all three on Steam and wait for a very substantial reduction in price.

Soldato
A number of games with a similar name keep tripping me up.

There's Outriders, Outer Wilds, The Outer Worlds (* the one that originally attracted my attention).

I'll just follow all three on Steam and wait for a very substantial reduction in price.
i Got out riders for £6 on epic 8f that helps.
Starting to like epic store more and more over steam.

Upsides:
Easier to find games
Cheaper for most part
Instant critic scores
Cleaner dlc add on buttons

Downsides
It certainly lacks community / friends support but I don't use those anymore.
Epic taking bit longer to load,
Setting section is bit meh from user experience

Associate
Forgot all about this game as when the beta came out it didnt perform too well for me, is it pretty much fixed now?
wondering if its worth grabbing with the Epic store coupon for £6.49

is there fun activities/challenges to do at end game or is it just grinding for better gear to clear the same missions faster?

edit : ended up buying it, seems OK so far although im only lvl 10 but worth what i paid atleast

Last edited:
Associate
Yep its all about endgame and apparently its a really good endgame but also as one would expect repetitive, its what the game needed but asking €40 or there abouts on top of the initial cost a year ago is a bit much but i can see countless hours of farming to be had if you can put up with the repetition.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm not sure I'm interested in grinding out the endgame again but I'm now avoiding spoilers on it. I've seen enough to know I'll enjoy it, did sink a lot of hours into it at launch. Going to wait for the first patch I think and then grab it as I'll easily get my money out of the campaign and endgame before dropping it again.

Back
Top Bottom