Votes: 3 2.2%
  • In but poeple over

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other-Please specify

Votes: 12 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Accidentally voted 'out having drinks / food' rather than 'I'm old, night in! ', probably because I'm a bit tipsy from prosecco and brandy :p

Did actually see a couple of friends for an early dinner out, didn't fancy a big party in the current climate though. Quite happy at home with the gf getting tipsy on the sofa :)

Have to say the bbc 1 new year celebration was one of the worst / cringiest I've ever seen until they stopped with the 'London is great, everyone came together to support the NHS this year, we had x y and z sporting victories this year' rubbish and just got on with the drone / firework show.

Anyway, happy new year!

Soldato
We have young children so went out early for dinner (pizza express), home by 8pm then sat on the sofa and finished the Witcher Season 2. The wife promptly fell asleep and it was my fault as I had let it happen (WTF). Woke her just before midnight as I was playing Sonic Mania on the switch...

Man of Honour
I was too late for the poll, I would have told the truth, I stayed in, but not strictly because I’m old.
I’d been invited to a bash at my niece’s place, food to die for and vodka flowing like the Angel Falls but I’d declined as I was unsure about the jabbed or not jabbed condition of some who may have turned up there.
So maybe I DID stay in because I’m old.
I took my wife and her father there, got minimal flak from my wife for declining the invite, had one glass of wine with my dinner, then just as I was thinking of pouring myself a large Stolychnya over ice at 00.55 my wife called and asked me to pick her and her dad up, which I did.
This got me a bunch of brownie points, (I hope), but the downside is that I’m sitting in the kitchen now, having poured my wife a king sized pink gin and tonic, while I listen to my father-in-law snoring like a buzz saw from his collapsed position on the stairs from the ground floor hallway.

Soldato
Just got in from a night at the old mans. Kids have never been up this late in ther life lol.

Responsible parent signing off for the night,,,,Spell checker working fine

Associate
Night with family. Just woke up with the kids. Plonked them Infront of the TV so I can get a bit more sleep.... Fear that I'm on the wrong side of a hangover.

Associate
I did actually leave the house tyo get some decent video footage of fireworks with my smarphone (You try doing it through a bedroom window), got talking to the neighbours and nearly had my hand bitten off by their chiuahua who was going mad, Every time he saw a rocket flying he'd run in the direction of the said rocket (It was his first new years eve)

Back
Top Bottom