Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone give me advice here please..

Trying to get my Valhalla PS4 save converted to a PS5 save. Long story, but the PSN account I am using has already been linked to ubisoft so I cannot sign into ubisoft connect, won't be able to recover the ubisoft account. I made a new PSN profile hoping I can use that, but it cannot even see my saved games on the USB stick that I used to previously ave them, or see them within the console..

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Soldato
I treated myself to burnout paradise remastered today for £5.99 it was just too tempting. It plays great on ps5 and bought a smile to my face as soon as paradise city kicked in.
Yeah it has a great soundtrack. Found the game a bit tedious though as the races start/finish from only a limited amount of locations so you end up going along the same roads all the time.

Associate
Just a reminder that new games will be added to the psn sale on Wednesday. Last year they also improved some of the deals for games already onsale so it will be worth loading up the psprices site on Wednesday morning to workout what had changed and been added.

Soldato
I've been playing The Last Stand: Aftermath. I have to say it's been a sleeper hit for me.

Absolutely loving it. Bargain at £20 too I thought.

The latest from veteran developer Con Artist Games, creators of The Last Stand series of games, The Last Stand: Aftermath is an all new, premium singleplayer standalone action adventure rogue-lite. Choose a survivor to set forth and explore the ruins of civilization, finding fuel to travel to new locations and gathering supplies to craft weapons and more.

You'll need to stay on your toes, since hordes of zombies still roam the streets, and you're no superhuman. In fact, you're one of the infected yourself, and eventually you'll die, be it from the hostile undead or the virus rampaging through your body. But when that happens, you'll pick up the game again as a new survivor, with perks and upgrades earned based on your progress from the last, and set out to try again.

Back
Top Bottom