Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Yep ginola is good, had him over a week now up top with mbappe. Previous to this ihad Vinny jr who just kept missing sitters for me.

Soldato
I was also considering him for a while but will he better than Fekir at CAM? I want shot of Fekir purely as everyone has him but paying 700k for the privilege? Eek
Just bought him shortly after commenting. Haven’t tried him yet but should get a good run today. Needed him for chemistry reasons too. Was also considering prime Socrates.

Soldato
Well I've had everything under the sun today.

One guy pausing on kickoff and messaged me saying he'd just lost his job, can give him a free win.

Then about 2 others pausing and messaged me wanting to play as golden goal.

Then one rat constantly trying the glitch corner, managed to get 1-0 up. He activated constant pressure from the 30th min, just couldn't finish him off. He got a lucky break on 85 and leveled, paused and instantly quit the game.

Soldato
Then one rat constantly trying the glitch corner, managed to get 1-0 up. He activated constant pressure from the 30th min, just couldn't finish him off. He got a lucky break on 85 and leveled, paused and instantly quit the game.

The corner thing is easily defended so i wouldnt get your knickers in a twist over it.....

Soldato
The corner thing is easily defended so i wouldnt get your knickers in a twist over it.....
Yep counter it ever time now intercepting the pass and getting a 2 on 1 in the break.

Just gets tiring that everyone keeps trying it constantly.

Soldato
i was doing it before it suddenly became a glitch??? I always had 1 on corners and either passed it to that guy and shot or crossed it in....... its not really a glitch in my mind as its easily defended and even if you get your cross of its still tough to score from it.....

Man of Honour
It is a glitch IMO, I don’t think you can always reliably defend it. Shouldn’t be in the game anyway.

If you are doing it properly it messes up the AI.

Soldato
It is a glitch IMO, I don’t think you can always reliably defend it. Shouldn’t be in the game anyway.

If you are doing it properly it messes up the AI.

I have never conceded from this corner technique - i mark the angle and that usually creates a counterattack or stops them. On occasion it does get through i pull my keeper out at same time and he gets ball...

A glitch is something which works almost every time - and it doesnt, A skilful player knows how to stop it.

Everything can be classes as a glitch if you have that mindset......

Man of Honour
I have never conceded from this corner technique - i mark the angle and that usually creates a counterattack or stops them. On occasion it does get through i pull my keeper out at same time and he gets ball...

A glitch is something which works almost every time - and it doesnt, A skilful player knows how to stop it.

Everything can be classes as a glitch if you have that mindset......

Thankfully it doesn’t happen too regularly, at least not people who do it properly. Most people try and do it and make a mess of it.

I get what you are saying but I disagree. I think it scrambles the AI and causes an issue that shouldn’t be there.

You can argue being good at FIFA is all about exploiting the game, which is true in part, but the corner glitch is just lame.

Permabanned
Get rats doing it all the time, doesnt always result in a goal but more often than not. Definite glitch.

Anyway, club deleted and uninstalled. Had more fun playing brother and his kids over Christmas than at anytime in FUT. :cry: Seem to make some advances in gameplay then ruin it by forcing some crappy meta on us and this year I loathe it, terrible football game.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I sorted my issue with my hatred for 99% of the player base by forfeiting almost every single game. Try the corner glitch, forfeit. Constant pressure from minute 1, forfeit. Run around in circles in the centre of the pitch waiting for the AI to make a run for a lobbed ball, forfeit. It’s ten times worse with the kids off school but I can’t be bothered facing loss after loss to the same spammed glitches.

Soldato
OP
I sorted my issue with my hatred for 99% of the player base by forfeiting almost every single game. Try the corner glitch, forfeit. Constant pressure from minute 1, forfeit. Run around in circles in the centre of the pitch waiting for the AI to make a run for a lobbed ball, forfeit. It’s ten times worse with the kids off school but I can’t be bothered facing loss after loss to the same spammed glitches.
I don’t think Fifa Ultimate team is for you :p

Back
Top Bottom