Any customer service reps in here?

Associate
Hi OC,

Can't get hold of anyone on Facebook, Twitter, website, webnote, these forums, or phone...

I'm trying to find my missing delivery I've paid for from the 28th.

Associate
OP
No excuses. Don't over commit if you can't deliver. Sales 101 - and I speak from experience. No one can sit here and say this is excusable.

Associate
OP
Not for a business - with people allowing businesses to do things like that you'll never move the needle of customer service forward and you'll always have to settle to naff service.

Soldato
Not for a business - with people allowing businesses to do things like that you'll never move the needle of customer service forward and you'll always have to settle to naff service.
If you're not happy with the service you receive then you can always exercise your consumer rights by cancelling and going elsewhere.

Associate
I placed an order on Thursday 30th at 9pm, received an "order dispatched" email on 31st at 11.00am, have had dpd confirmation of delivery Tuesday 4th, perfectly acceptable timetable in my opinion.

EDIT, had an email and dpd are delivering today 1-2pm 2 Jan, thats 3 days from ordering! Looking forward to my new chair :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I placed an order on Thursday 30th at 9pm, received an "order dispatched" email on 31st at 11.00am, have had dpd confirmation of delivery Tuesday 4th, perfectly acceptable timetable in my opinion.
mine was placed on the 29th and only had order confirmation, so most likely the 5th at the earliest, i will be hounding them on the 4th!!!

Back
Top Bottom