Prince Andrew not served papers as they were handed to his police security.

Man of Honour
He’s complicit in the rape of children.

If you take complicit in its literal meaning, (to be involved with others in an activity that’s unlawful or morally wrong), and he was aware that girls as young as 14 were having sex with Epstein and others but not with him, you are undeniably correct.
However, and I dislike the guy intently, the only sexual involvement that he’s alleged to have had was with 17 y.o. Virginia Giuffre in various locations, which while morally reprehensible, doesn’t make him a chid rapist.
Having said that, I hope that the result of the case in NYC means that he’s blackballed by every country in the world.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is he? Odd that the British and American police have never made any such claim, as far as I'm aware. Or was he recently charged and I somehow missed it?

Ah yes, the staple of who and who isn’t a nonce, whether or not the police have bought charges or not. For a starter please ignore Jimmy Saville’s well known sex crimes, for the police didn’t mention anything at the time so actually it didn’t happen, as a main you can have Hillsborough where the police assured everyone they were not at fault the fans were, and for desert you are welcome to eat some more leather boot as you seem such a fan.

Truly odd that you he police have not charged him yet. There can be literally no other reason other than his innocence.

Caporegime
Ah yes, the staple of who and who isn’t a nonce, whether or not the police have bought charges or not. For a starter please ignore Jimmy Saville’s well known sex crimes, for the police didn’t mention anything at the time so actually it didn’t happen, as a main you can have Hillsborough where the police assured everyone they were not at fault the fans were, and for desert you are welcome to eat some more leather boot as you seem such a fan.

Truly odd that you he police have not charged him yet. There can be literally no other reason other than his innocence.
We operate on innocent until proven guilty. There is not any need to proclaim him guilty at this point in time.

Atm he may or may not be guilty of anything. There's nothing wrong with having an open mind. Deciding that he must be guilty at this point is worse than having an open mind.

Might as well just stir up an angry mob and go lynch him?

Associate

So you’re a nonce too.
Proof is you’ve not been charged?

Soldato
I don't think he'll ever do any jail time, as long as he stays in the UK. I can see him being exiled by the royals and striped of his titles though.

Associate
I don't think he'll ever do any jail time, as long as he stays in the UK. I can see him being exiled by the royals and striped of his titles though.

Zero chance, not a Royal, never. Eventually, once all these little games are over and goes far enough a payout will be offered, under the condition it's not an admission of guilt, with cast iron gag order so she will never speak of it again or risk getting sued to hell.

Man of Honour

He hasn't even been accused of that. Except by you, which doesn't count for anything.

I think you're guilty of collaborating with the aliens who secretly run the secret world government of Illuminati Freemasons. Since you haven't been charged with that by the police, you must be guilty of it, QED. Tell us what you put in the chemtrails!

Back
Top Bottom