Ready Or Not - Tactical SWAT-esque FPS

Soldato
Don't be pedantic, also, it's in an extremely good state as it is, plenty of videos on YouTube and reviews are overwhelming. Downloading it now. Been following the game since it was announced.

Don't mean to be pedantic, but it's true. I refuse to play £30 for a game which isn't even finished and has no actual guarantee of being finished.

Associate
Don't mean to be pedantic, but it's true. I refuse to play £30 for a game which isn't even finished and has no actual guarantee of being finished.

That's your choice I guess. £30 is a good price. It's been in dev for 5 years... they only just released it as early access. Looks to be a true successor for SWAT 4 which is all good in my book.

Caporegime
It's not full price, it will go up nearer release.
perhaps for a few weeks until the hype dies down.

what was the other game that did that scum? lets face it with early access the hype never leaves early access and people never come back one day

early access kills games

Soldato
Got it a week or two ago, really enjoying Single Player (very much SWAT 3/4 vibes) but multiplayer is just soooooo poor unless you have a dedicated team of friends playing together like those YT vid's. If you're just joining a public server it's chaos :D

Back
Top Bottom