Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Soldato
Will start tomorrow evening as there will be the inevitable daily patches anyway.
There was an extra 6gb download earlier but not sure why, its still 18gb as it stands.

Might read up on the party characters and see whats missing so I have an idea of what to create.

Associate
Ended up creating a Lawful Evil, Male, Aasimar, Scaled Fist, Monk build. Only played half an hour but might have a little play about with other types but probably be happy with that.

Soldato
First playthrough I always go Rogue, so stuck to it this time with the Knife Master subtype.
Only a couple of hours in and taking my time, happy the interface is pretty much the same as Kingmaker.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Not my usual cup of tea but I’ve recently started this. Seems pretty good so far and makes a nice change from FPS shooters.

Always got the sequel to turn to if it sucks me in too. :D

Soldato
thinking on giving this a try, is it like baldurs gate 2 ? because i really enjoyed that game, plus there seems to be a new part, this wrath of the righteous

exceptionally good games. Similar in many ways to balders gate but based on pathfinder rule set and its own take. If you liked bg, will like this I expect.

Wrath of Righteous is the a entirely new game, from the studio. Improved in many aspects vs kingmaker which was there prior game, also extremely good for those who enjoyed it and like those types of games.

Soldato
exceptionally good games. Similar in many ways to balders gate but based on pathfinder rule set and its own take. If you liked bg, will like this I expect.

Wrath of Righteous is the a entirely new game, from the studio. Improved in many aspects vs kingmaker which was there prior game, also extremely good for those who enjoyed it and like those types of games.

Although I am not playing the game maybe someone that is should make a new thread instead of using this for two different games even if they are form the same studio ? Be a bit confusing mixing the two games together, no ?

Maybe not you Radox-0 unless you want to of course, but someone definitely could do it. And maybe a mod could move the concerned posts about Wrath of the Righteous to the new thread as well.

Soldato
Although I am not playing the game maybe someone that is should make a new thread instead of using this for two different games even if they are form the same studio ? Be a bit confusing mixing the two games together, no ?

Maybe not you Radox-0 unless you want to of course, but someone definitely could do it. And maybe a mod could move the concerned posts about Wrath of the Righteous to the new thread as well.

Could be worse, like the Sekiro thread I keep going to only to find out it's now been assimilated by Dark Souls 3 fans! :p

Soldato

Made a new thread

Soldato
Is the auto kingdom management any good in this, or will I miss quests & loot if I use it? I've just started with it in manual and I seem to be spending all my time fumbling around trying to get events etc. to be successful and I'd rather focus on the rpg side of the game, I'm not really into management games.

Soldato
Is the auto kingdom management any good in this, or will I miss quests & loot if I use it? I've just started with it in manual and I seem to be spending all my time fumbling around trying to get events etc. to be successful and I'd rather focus on the rpg side of the game, I'm not really into management games.

I've never used it so not sure you still get the interactions with visitors to your kingdom. These can lead to other quests and loot.
Maybe it just decides which kingdom task you are doing and places upgrade buildings for you?

There are a fair amount of events to go through, sometimes it feels like you are constantly doing that but its only the main quest of that chapter you need to keep an eye on, it should tell you how many days you have remaining. I think the Stag Lord has 80 days or so and you can run through it in 4 days.
Some events you will fail, I'm not convinced they are random.

Your party member with the highest perception will help you spot locations when you travel the map, these can trigger side quests when you visit them.

Back
Top Bottom