*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
This game is so silly.

Was circle strafing around a Wildcat in an Apache, firing the air to ground missiles at it, and anti-vehicle missiles. Some guy kept jumping out and repairing it, however he was repairing it faster than I could damage it due to the time it takes for the missiles to reload. In the end I just flew off and gave up lol.

Associate
That Battlefield subreddit is one of the weirdest places I've ever seen, it seems like a collection of people that are just posting and commenting based on something they don't like?? Everyone is so angry there!

Surely if you're not playing something or enjoying it, you'd just not play it or talk about it.

I'm still having a lot of fun, recently started using the MP9. Desperately need to unlock the drum mag for it though.

Last edited:
Associate
That Battlefield subreddit is one of the weirdest places I've ever seen, it seems like a collection of people that are just posting and commenting based on something they don't like?? Everyone is so angry there!

Surely if you're not playing something or enjoying it, you'd just not play it or talk about it.

I'm still having a lot of fun, recently started using the MP9. Desperately need to unlock the drum mag for it though.

I doubt any of them are playing , lots I dont like about the game but still play most nights

just play a round vs bots in breakthrough

Associate
They're doing another free to play weekend.

Ridiculous that rush has been taken out of the playlist. I liked that because the matches only lasted 20 minutes. I hate games that take an hour to finish

Last night I couldn't get a game constantly looking for players

Soldato
I play on the Xbox (cross play off) and lots of my recent games have had 50% AI players for up to 5 minutes, even beyond that sometimes 20-40 AI left. I don't get the logic of every game being an instance rather than keeping a consistent server type situation with the same players from 1 game being taken through to the next one, it exacerbates the issue of there apparently not being enough players.

V F

V F

Soldato

Ridiculous that rush has been taken out of the playlist. I liked that because the matches only lasted 20 minutes. I hate games that take an hour to finish

Two free weekends so far in the past month? It must be dire.

Associate

never had an issue with game times but only play maingame conquest most games last 20-25 minutes

Have no interest what so ever in portal

Back
Top Bottom