Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
I used 352 using some tactics i got of redit. Been using them for a couple of months. I start at 4321 and Tierney goes into LM with come back on defense. works well. As soon as i loose possession he goes to LB and in possession he's a LM. He scores a few and sets up lots. My main issue with it is i am vulnerable if i loose the ball in my own half as Tierney won't have time to get back

Try 532, set the wing-backs as 'stay back while attacking' as a default.
then as soon as the game starts activate the 'attacking fullbacks' option.

This basically creates a 352 with the middle 2 pushing a bit more and the wing backs seem to return to a back 5 a lot quicker.

Soldato
Got my 51 points and called it quits. Sold mbappe as have a feeling his price will continue to drop and drop as toty is coming. Fancy trying something else up top but not sure what.

aspas, pique and correra in picks, sweet fa in packs.

Anyone got some 4-1-2-1-2 tactics? Currently playing 3-5-2 and want to switch it up.

I play 4312 high press which should work the same. CCM is Kante and have RTTK Silva on the left and WW Etebo on the right. Silva is my creative CM with balanced instructions where as Etebo stays back and helps out with chasing the ball in midfield.

Got sweet FA from rewards too but managed to pull SIF Salah from the premium champs upgrade. This is after getting Mid Figo from the mid icon SBC AND before that I did Best SBC :D

I have managed to sell Rooney and Blanc and now sitting at 1.4mil with the idea of getting base Maldini and Mbappe in the next few days. Team would play like this in game. 3 players off chem.
https://www.futbin.com/22/squad/4751473

Caporegime
Is Rivals golden goal now or are people just quitting to stop you get the 3 goal weekly objective? Got through 13 games this morning in less than an hour and won 11 of them. My 2 losses accounted for nearly 30 minutes.

Man of Honour
Not sure if to sell Ginola and do the Icardi SBC, anyone used him? Do his stats actually tell the truth?

I probably wouldn’t bother with Icardi this close to TOTS. He won’t be 1% as good as the likes of Mbappe, I suspect.

I’ve sold everything and am saving all packs now (usually pointless), but using my untradeable team I had my best WL finish so far - typical!

Don
I probably wouldn’t bother with Icardi this close to TOTS. He won’t be 1% as good as the likes of Mbappe, I suspect.

I’ve sold everything and am saving all packs now (usually pointless), but using my untradeable team I had my best WL finish so far - typical!

I guess that is the point, I have never had the TOTS players, let alone the top ones like Mbappe!

Soldato
my WL has been very random.

Keep having the odd game where you'll get chance after chance (really good, point blank shots from 6 yards that'll either hit the post/bar/invisible wall on the goal.) Then the other guy will get one chance .. goal, then 1 more .. goal.

You'll get to 20mins gone and its about 5-0 to them and your looking at the stats thinking WTF has just happened.

Soldato
my WL has been very random.

Keep having the odd game where you'll get chance after chance (really good, point blank shots from 6 yards that'll either hit the post/bar/invisible wall on the goal.) Then the other guy will get one chance .. goal, then 1 more .. goal.

You'll get to 20mins gone and its about 5-0 to them and your looking at the stats thinking WTF has just happened.

That's like every fifa for the past 10 years :D

Soldato
He means constant pressure, low depth with pacey forwards who just lob through ball it on repeat. Not sure how folk can enjoy that style. I find playing against them straight forward really, I end up having over 70% possession against them. They get frustrated easily.

I find the press OP in this game along with constant pressure. It's should reduce stamina more.

Caporegime
Yeah, pretty sure the scumbag YouTubers advising people to have every player come back on defence hasn't helped either.

Next patch should be out in a few days and as positive as it sounds, it'll only be a few days before the new meta's discovered and abused. Should just scrap custom tactics or DMCA strike every YouTuber and streamer :mad:

Soldato
To be honest I don't play to the meta. I play the same formation and style every Fifa.

41212 narrow and everything on balanced. I pass folk to death really, I rarely play anybody like me. I enjoy it, I'd imagine folk hate playing me. I'm not amazing at the game, div2 but I don't really care. I suppose what I'm saying is try to give less F's and just do your own thing.

Champs winds me up sometimes, wonder keepers, meta sweats etc but I just turn it off now once done. Never rage quit, even when getting humped.

I agree, I'd get rid of custom tactics. I came up against 6 atb essentially at the weekend on multiple occasions

Soldato
The ones I hate are the slow ones. I just can't deal with them, they'll get the ball and just walk with it, wait till you get close then pass, then do the same again then again untill they get around your box. As soon as you get the ball they drop, then it all starts again when they get the ball again. They win by putting you to sleep, god help you if they get the first goal.

Then I had another last night, full team of the top headliners and icons acting all cleaver with the skill moves constantly. He got the first goal, then 30 seconds later I went straight down and scored to make it 1-1. The guy quit. sent him a message and he just said, "not worth it, the games rigged" lol

Back
Top Bottom