Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Why do some people have no kill cams? Hiding something....?

Kill cams are server side interpretation of what happened. It's been shown to be not an exact match

Sometimes the server doesn't have enough data to build a killcam (usually when they kill you very quickly) or it bugs out completely

Soldato
Are people still getting game glitches when looking down scopes? I was getting it a lot around beachhead where there are huts.
Highly annoying getting to so far into a game only to ADS and the weapon, then the weapon scope and player you can see without ADS disappears along with some of the terrain/buildings!
It was almost an insult that the game displayed an out of date driver warning message every time you opened it, so updated to 497.29 only for the game to still have huge bugs that make it unplayble in areas.

Warzone (Verdansk) I spent at least a year on 445.87 (1080Ti, 2080Ti cards) and there were no graphics glitches and bugs at all

Soldato
Kill cams are server side interpretation of what happened. It's been shown to be not an exact match

Sometimes the server doesn't have enough data to build a killcam (usually when they kill you very quickly) or it bugs out completely
Really, I thought you could turn off the killcam option somewhere on your profile? I've never found it but that's what someone said on this forum

Soldato
As far as I was aware, No killcams in the likes of the overtime in plunder. Also they won't show a killcam if you have left to bleed out for a period of time.

Soldato
Anyone know of a clan that's UK based, Chill, that doesn't require a stupid K/D ratio to even be considered and primarily play Plunder?

I work a lot which is unfortunate, Although on a Saturday afternoon /Sunday would be nice to play Plunder with a REAL team instead of Randoms that don't help each other lol.

Soldato
Anyone know of a clan that's UK based, Chill, that doesn't require a stupid K/D ratio to even be considered and primarily play Plunder?

I work a lot which is unfortunate, Although on a Saturday afternoon /Sunday would be nice to play Plunder with a REAL team instead of Randoms that don't help each other lol.

Try this discord - https://discord.com/invite/krmFQCFqmN you'll at least get people with comms.

Soldato
What kind of performance is everyone getting in Caldera btw? I have dropped about 20-30fps from Verdansk which is pretty annoying.
I'm Probably averaging around 130fps @ 1440p (5800x, RTX3080 2x8gb sticks CL16 3600mhz) I popped an extra 2 sticks in today and got a small increase ro around 145fps average.
It's annoying there has been such a hit in performance and DLSS does basically nothing for the FPS other than degrade the image quality.

Soldato
What kind of performance is everyone getting in Caldera btw? I have dropped about 20-30fps from Verdansk which is pretty annoying.
I'm Probably averaging around 130fps @ 1440p (5800x, RTX3080 2x8gb sticks CL16 3600mhz) I popped an extra 2 sticks in today and got a small increase ro around 145fps average.
It's annoying there has been such a hit in performance and DLSS does basically nothing for the FPS other than degrade the image quality.

i am getting around 120 fps, 6700k, 16gig memory and a 3070ti, its far from optimised compared to Verdansk. patch tomorrow may help. but game needs a bit of tlc and tuning imo

Soldato

What settings you running? I have same CPU/GPU, 4x8GB CL16 sticks 3600MHz RAM and runs at my 116 cap at 3840x1620 99% of the time with mostly low settings. Even if I run at 1080p low I will get capped at 140 ish fps in some places due to CPU/RAM holding the GPU back. :)

Soldato
What settings you running? I have same CPU/GPU, 4x8GB CL16 sticks 3600MHz RAM and runs at my 116 cap at 3840x1620 99% of the time with mostly low settings. Even if I run at 1080p low I will get capped at 140 ish fps in some places due to CPU/RAM holding the GPU back. :)
Mostly low settings as well, with a couple of normal here and there. Pretty much as optimised as it can be from my research.. I am only running 2560x1440 though so would make sense with that difference in FPS. Are you running any DLSS at all?

Soldato
Mostly low settings as well, with a couple of normal here and there. Pretty much as optimised as it can be from my research.. I am only running 2560x1440 though so would make sense with that difference in FPS. Are you running any DLSS at all?

Not at the moment as it only helps when GPU limited - I have used it when at full 4K resolution but its pretty blurry and I feel needs Nvidia's filter sharpening which has a perf hit of its own :p

Soldato
Not at the moment as it only helps when GPU limited - I have used it when at full 4K resolution but its pretty blurry and I feel needs Nvidia's filter sharpening which has a perf hit of its own :p
Hopefully the patch will optimise the game a bit then as its PPP for the power of those cards!

Soldato
Supposedly Warzone tends to work better with faster RAM from online videos I've watched.
I'm currently awaiting some new RAM which is 3600 C14 B-Die stuff so will try and tune it to the max my IF can take.

Soldato
Are people still getting game glitches when looking down scopes? I was getting it a lot around beachhead where there are huts.
Highly annoying getting to so far into a game only to ADS and the weapon, then the weapon scope and player you can see without ADS disappears along with some of the terrain/buildings!
It was almost an insult that the game displayed an out of date driver warning message every time you opened it, so updated to 497.29 only for the game to still have huge bugs that make it unplayble in areas.

Warzone (Verdansk) I spent at least a year on 445.87 (1080Ti, 2080Ti cards) and there were no graphics glitches and bugs at all

Nope, none of that. Latest driver on 3080.

Get 130-150fps glitch and stutter free. I don't run dlss as it causes tearing artifacts

Back
Top Bottom