3D Prints Gallery

Associate
My largest print so far. I forgot to resize it to fill the bed as much as I could but stands at 178mm x 125mm x 140mm (X,Y,Z)

0.12 layer height / PLA @ 200c - 44 hours

Some of the overhangs didn't print perfectly but overall very good and happy with the result. Filament was a bit more viscous than others and perhaps could do with more part cooling.

d8Tv8Ot.jpg

6RkiWWL.jpg

Associate
Ranbow Silk PLA+. It wasn't branded but links point back to a company called KAIGE. A quick look and another brand Beliveer looks more like the pictures I remember seeing although that was perhaps a year ago.

I actually bought it from the place that used to be for selling second hand stuff but where 99% of it is new and 'buy it now'

Commissario
I actually bought it from the place that used to be for selling second hand stuff but where 99% of it is new and 'buy it now'
If you mean eBay, you're allowed to say eBay. Thanks.

Search the rainforest for rainbow filament.
And if you mean Amazon, you're allowed to say Amazon :)

Or you can now get two tone filament, look on 3djakeuk.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr, should have come back in here before, I've got a delivery from 3djake due by the end of the week.

Printed this today, very basic but it's the first time I've included a colour change layer.

Ue1D9f6.jpeg

VFld5zq.jpeg

Soldato
fY6RTtC

I modified my Printer to have dual Z belts (no leads screws) on my Ender 3 V2. Using an Micro Swiss Direct Drive, sliced using Arc Welder in Cura, and printing weeks old "wet" PETG so it's popping. Still the prints are coming out really good.

Dual belts with no lead screw on the Z axis mean that there is no real 'wobble' as the Z axis raises, so much better prints vertically on bed slingers.

fY6RTtC.jpg
QuqOVKv.jpg
hKiSiD7.jpg

vPsLVx3.jpg
QuqOVKv

fY6RTtC

hKiSiD7

fY6RTtC

vPsLVx3

fY6RTtC

fY6RTtC

QuqOVKv

fY6RTtC

hKiSiD7

fY6RTtC

vPsLVx3

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks :) I’m so slow. Resin printer was definitely a bad idea for someone like me!

Got a few more mimics I want to do as there’s one in a bit of dnd I’ve got coming up and I want some choice as to where it turns up :D

what resin printer did you get?
I always try and fill my build plate so I'm not wasting time

Associate
fY6RTtC

I modified my Printer to have dual Z belts (no leads screws) on my Ender 3 V2. Using an Micro Swiss Direct Drive, sliced using Arc Welder in Cura, and printing weeks old "wet" PETG so it's popping. Still the prints are coming out really good.

Dual belts with no lead screw on the Z axis mean that there is no real 'wobble' as the Z axis raises, so much better prints vertically on bed slingers.

fY6RTtC.jpg
QuqOVKv.jpg
hKiSiD7.jpg

vPsLVx3.jpg
QuqOVKv

fY6RTtC

hKiSiD7

fY6RTtC

vPsLVx3

fY6RTtC

fY6RTtC

QuqOVKv

fY6RTtC

hKiSiD7

fY6RTtC

vPsLVx3
i am currently printing out the flexible fox on my recently delivered Ender 3 S1 ;)

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom