Poll: F1 2022 - Pre-season testing and discussion

Who will win the 2022 Formula 1 constructor's title ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Planning to be at the testing sessions in Feb, got holiday approved.

Dodgy OcUK stealth livestream? Can you do it with portable kit?

Latest Sony A7 or A7S, Macbook, and a mobile or travel router and you're good to go. A decent external mic too. Maybe setup up of these funding pages to cover the data cost.

With Vodafone 5G can get 390Mbps downstream, upstream is less but still high. I've not been around CdC though to test speeds around there.

Soldato
I left reading this thread for a while as I wasn't (still not) sure whether I'd bother with any F1 this year but got bored, nice to see I'm not the only one still bitter about how the season ended :p

Otmar was rumoured to join Alpine wasn't he earlier in the year? But said he had 'no intention of leaving'... So was he fired for being awful or does he have that job lined up but was deflecting...

He came across as a decent guy/TP really, and not sure he can be blamed for the FIA floor rule change that scuppered both them and Merc. In hindsight they should've stuck with their previous design rather than going 'pink mercedes' but at that point the now 2022 regs would've been in place for 2021 and the last year wouldn't have happened.

Soldato
Otmar was rumoured to join Alpine wasn't he earlier in the year? But said he had 'no intention of leaving'... So was he fired for being awful or does he have that job lined up but was deflecting...
He still is rumoured to join Alpine, perhaps taking BWT with him too, who have also announced they're leaving Aston Martin, and Alpine shared a photo of Alonso in front of his car after his podium finish in Qatar where the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed placards were sponsored by BWT - and the placard seemed the focus of the photo rather than the driver or car.

Man of Honour
He still is rumoured to join Alpine, perhaps taking BWT with him too, who have also announced they're leaving Aston Martin, and Alpine shared a photo of Alonso in front of his car after his podium finish in Qatar where the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed placards were sponsored by BWT - and the placard seemed the focus of the photo rather than the driver or car.

Yeah I expect he'll end up at Alpine too; probably bringing them back into a more "traditional" Team Boss structure with Davide Brivo seemingly on the brink of returning to Moto GP.

Caporegime
Seems like a ridiculous decision to me. Especially as loads of people will be using the coverage and tests as a possible decision maker if they’re going to keep watching. Some rumour that the Bahrain test will only be on F1TV too, not on sky. That seems like a stupid decision too.

Caporegime
Seems like a ridiculous decision to me. Especially as loads of people will be using the coverage and tests as a possible decision maker if they’re going to keep watching. Some rumour that the Bahrain test will only be on F1TV too, not on sky. That seems like a stupid decision too.

If they put it on F1TV only after pulling F1TV in Germany and making us pay through the nose for inferior Sky coverage I will be fuming.

Caporegime
So when Hamilton wins the '22 championship I can be secure in the knowledge that it was Masi handing it to him.

Cool. Good to know.

Well, that would at least even things up a bit.

Then he will have given one to Max, and then one to Lewis.

Thrilled to find out what rule he pulls out of his backside next time.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Get there early enough and just park the drone on something in view of the track and live stream it.
I wouldn't advise live streaming footage of someone else's intellectual property.

At the very least the stream will be taken down... at the worst you'd be hit with legal action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom