• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Was thinking of picking up kerbal space program this week.. upon further reading it seems ksp2 is coming this year. I’ve never played ksp before.. so I’m looking forward to it releasing !

Associate
I managed to get sort out a Pulse 3D headset as it turns out my gaffer tape fix of my Gold 2.0 head band was irritating my scalp. They had other issues, so probably wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.

The Pulse feel quite tight from new but sound good on a quick setup test. It's nice having a proper switch for the monitor feature too.

Soldato
Does anyone know when the ps5 update for Witcher 3 is coming?

I think I may be one of the only people on the planet who hasn't played through it. I own it digitally but may as well wait for the update.

Second person on the planet :) Exactly the same though I have started it a couple of times but didn't get very far. Own it digital and waiting for the update before I even consider it.

Associate
Interesting that this has been in stock in the BT Shop for days now. I'm surprised BT broadband customers aren't selling access codes on eBay or something. :D

I’m a BT customer but don’t even know how to get a code some say you log into your account and get one that way but I can’t find it ‍♂️

Edit finally found it £508 with a controller for disc version.

Last edited:
Soldato
Having not played a racing game since GT2 and the Wipeout/Mario Kart games, I can’t tell if that video is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ for a modern day racing game?

Will it have all the customisations and progression that the original GT’s had? Reason being is I found my old PS1 games and it brought back memories and would like to play an updated version of GT1/2 and this is what I’ve naturally thought of as a purchase! (When it’s released)

Soldato
Having not played a racing game since GT2 and the Wipeout/Mario Kart games, I can’t tell if that video is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ for a modern day racing game?

Will it have all the customisations and progression that the original GT’s had? Reason being is I found my old PS1 games and it brought back memories and would like to play an updated version of GT1/2 and this is what I’ve naturally thought of as a purchase! (When it’s released)
It’s good. The lighting looks fantastic.

the second hand cars and upgrades/tuning are making a return too :D

Soldato

Looks really impressive and will probably be a definite purchase for myself. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a racing game with such lifelike visuals before.

I would say though that since playing racing games in VR that I find it very hard to go back to a flat screen. Vr is a level above in terms of immersion and it’s amazing for driving sims.

Hopefully there’s GT title in development for psvr2.

Soldato
Hopefully there’s GT title in development for psvr2.
If I remember correctly , just keeping an eye on psvr1 from the outside, it was mainly indy games and relatively minor releases especially at the beginning.

Im hoping VR is popular enough now to have some really big releases right off the bat on release day

Soldato
Ah awesome! :D

Aye no worries ! This is a traditional gran turismo experience. With a home page, access to second hand market, tuning, racing events, etc. (I’m not sure if licenses make a return though!)

I’m hoping it does support psvr2. I think it might because Kaz is a big fan of VR

Soldato
If I remember correctly , just keeping an eye on psvr1 from the outside, it was mainly indy games and relatively minor releases especially at the beginning.

Im hoping VR is popular enough now to have some really big releases right off the bat on release day

there was a VR version of Gran Tursimo but it was slightly cut down and there were never many people playing online. Was great fun though!

Soldato
Already got GT7 digital pre-ordered can't wait, hundreds of hours of gaming no doubt.

Got a big decision this year regards new TV.

48" oled facing a window downstairs with 5.1 surround sound.
Or as big as I want TV in the bedroom better position regards window, but no surround sound.

Back
Top Bottom