Anyone know if the Corsair LCD upgrade kit has been released yet

Soldato
Aaaand now mine is showing as "On hold: Shipment will be processed further on the next planned cycle. Please continue to monitor the progress online.". What the hell does that mean?!

Where is yours being sent from Dicehunter?

That likely means that it's at the Amsterdam DHL depot and it will be processed on the next shipment, It likely got there too late for their current round of outgoings.

Mine was sent from the same place as your, Netherlands.

Associate
mine was sent from the netherlands but got through there much quicker than you guys.

wonder if its a brexit thing ?

Could be I guess - I ordered early in the morning on the 30th December so I obviously wasn't expecting it before new year: I did expect it before the 13th though (which is what the delivery date has been pushed back to), so the new rules that came into effect on the 1st could be to blame?

Associate
Mine arrived on the 6th in the morning, Ordered on the 30th.

I think that's why I'm a little miffed to be honest, we ordered on the same day, it was shipped on the same day from the same place via the same courier but mine doesn't arrive for another week. I just hope it's not an omen ;)

Soldato
I think that's why I'm a little miffed to be honest, we ordered on the same day, it was shipped on the same day from the same place via the same courier but mine doesn't arrive for another week. I just hope it's not an omen ;)

Nah it'll be as simple as yours, As well as other peoples orders of various bits, Was likely last out the door on the day of the 30th hence the delay in shipping.

Associate
Well it finally turned up today - did anyone else not get any instructions? I didn't particularly need them, it just struck me as odd. I've got to say it's a great bit of kit - I'm torn between showing useful temperature info and GIFs of SpongeBob.

Soldato
Well it finally turned up today - did anyone else not get any instructions? I didn't particularly need them, it just struck me as odd. I've got to say it's a great bit of kit - I'm torn between showing useful temperature info and GIFs of SpongeBob.

I haven't dabbled in gifs yet, I just really like being able to display the GPU and CPU package temps at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom