The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Soldato
ep 3 was pretty crap.
those mods! - oh dear. Wouls be fine if they could act, but they can't.
The speeder chase was embaressing - if its more of this i'll probably stop watching.

Soldato
I admit to watching this Boba Fett series without first watching The Mandalorian, I never got round to it at the time. I'm not that bothered about spoilers so I kind of know how The Mando intersects with TBoBF, but I thought I'd better catch up with Mando so watched the first three episodes last night and my god, I struggle to believe the same people are behind this. It must be solely down to the budgets involved, Boba Fett must be on like a tenth of what they spent on Mando, if that. Blimey. Just a few extra quid to splash out on some extras to populate Jabba's palace would have made all the difference I reckon, even just a few more droids pottering about.

Soldato
Worst car chase ever
You could get out of the speeder and run faster.

Show is hideous. End of.

Looks like they panicked when Predo got the last of us gig and the backlash from Gina and threw this together to buy some time.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious"
The book of Boba Fett is like watching an episode of the Care Bears.

Soldato
But you'll carry on watching it just so you can carry on telling us how crap you think it is?

Are you not confusing Mos Espa with Mos Eisley?
Isn't that the point of a fourm to discuss? Or are you after an echo chamber?

hah there's not much difference in any of the main cities on Tatooine. The whole plannet is harsh and unlawful.

Caporegime
I love the peripheral characters. The mayors twi'lek assistant in particular cracks me up.
The Mod gang... of Mods.. lol clever but those colours and the clothes... a bit too much for Tatooine :p (got Dr who flashbacks bit of PTSD)
It really was slapstick at times and i got nothing against that. its different. It doesn't have to be gritty all the time.
Story is heating up.
Music is great. I love the artwork at the end of this and Mandalorian.

Soldato
Christ this is boring. With how short the season is you'd think the pacing would be less glacial. Can't believe this is supposed to be the follow up to Mandalorian.

The chase scene felt like a low budget parody ******* hell :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Im not one to outwardly critique this nor the Mandalorian, up until this point i've rather enjoyed the ride, but yeah that biker gang really killed the immersion. then they were completely negated by Boba turning up last minute with his jet pack, now that would have been a worth while chase scene.

Back
Top Bottom