Games you're playing, and games...

V F

V F

Soldato
Well that went surprisingly well last night restarting on Give Me God of War. Had to revamp the build. Speccing into defence simply wont cut it as the Draugrs will one shot you leaving you with no damage. Had to go all damage with some perks, explosion/stagger and health boosts on parries. With the slowing down time rune to get in and do even more damage with lots of runic buffs on axe hits.

Got to dodge like crazy when the fire Draugrs start generating ready to explode or their fire swords running along the ground. The parry explosions really is the best part since it knocks them back. Almost arrived to the dreaded Draugr pit when I finished. That's going to be crazy with the heavy Draugrs.

Wish I had power like that.

Caporegime
The Darkness II is pretty damn good. Shame I slept on it this long, it's vastly improved over the first game and is much more action orientated. It's a pity it's stuck at 720p on console as the cel-shaded graphics look a bit poor at low resolution so going to switch over to PC which should be 4K60.

Associate
I've been addicted to Monster Hunter Worlds for the past few days after finally playing it (it's been in my backlog of shame for far too long). Treated myself to the Icebourne DLC as its down to £16 in the psn January sale.

I might see if I can pickup Rise on Switch 2nd hand as its been out a while.

Soldato
After a few weeks in Skyrim, I am feeling really burnt out and no real sense of progression, shame really as it's a great game but also one that feels like a slog at the same time, looks fantastic on the PS5 though

Soldato
After a few weeks in Skyrim, I am feeling really burnt out and no real sense of progression, shame really as it's a great game but also one that feels like a slog at the same time, looks fantastic on the PS5 though
Think I got to the first village, killed a dragon, and quit after that. Felt so dated to me.

Soldato
Playing Breath of the Wild in master mode, it's really tough but I'm loving it.

I'm playing the game very differently, having to plan, pick my battles and actually use skills like the shield parry and flurry rush.

Man of Honour
Playing Breath of the Wild in master mode, it's really tough but I'm loving it.

I'm playing the game very differently, having to plan, pick my battles and actually use skills like the shield parry and flurry rush.

I found the parry quite easy to do by the end of my normal run, which breaks master mode.

Soldato
AC:Ody, been playing all weekend, it is so much more enjoyable than Valhalla was to me. That said, ancient Greece is infinitely more interesting a location than Saxon England, or England in general.

Man of Honour
AC:Ody, been playing all weekend, it is so much more enjoyable than Valhalla was to me. That said, ancient Greece is infinitely more interesting a location than Saxon England, or England in general.

There’s plenty it just did better. I had some brilliant moments with the mercenary system.

Associate
Not far into Days Gone and found it pretty enjoyable so far. Although it doesn't seem like it's doing anything amazingly I think I will enjoy it.

Looks really nice and runs brilliantly on the PS5 as well. Very strange that it's something you can't buy a brand new copy of from a lot of places. Had to pick it up second hand at CEX.

Here's to a 60fps update for Red dead 2 for ps5 at some point. Does anyone know wether that will ever be in the works?

Soldato
Not far into Days Gone and found it pretty enjoyable so far. Although it doesn't seem like it's doing anything amazingly I think I will enjoy it.

Looks really nice and runs brilliantly on the PS5 as well. Very strange that it's something you can't buy a brand new copy of from a lot of places. Had to pick it up second hand at CEX.

Here's to a 60fps update for Red dead 2 for ps5 at some point. Does anyone know wether that will ever be in the works?
Do you not have PS+? You could have got it on there for free as part of the PS Collection from owning a PS5, along with about 18 other games.

Back
Top Bottom