What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Associate
Just open up the oculus app on your PC and you should be able to install for free since you already have the quest version.

Yeah it is a bit awkward grip wise - I kind of half-gripped my right wrist with my left hand, before I got one of these:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1016041053/vr-sports-grip-adapter-for-oculus-quest

you can buy extensions / grips

there is a new one, that makes it a bit longer and adds easy access to battery

Cheers guys.

Soldato
Purchased Walkabout Mini Golf off the back of all of the positivity on here. Agree with everything I’ve read, it’s a really enjoyable, feel-good game that’s also been crafted with care and attention. It’s worth more than the £10 or so being charged for it.

Soldato
Purchased Walkabout Mini Golf off the back of all of the positivity on here. Agree with everything I’ve read, it’s a really enjoyable, feel-good game that’s also been crafted with care and attention. It’s worth more than the £10 or so being charged for it.

That's why i had no qualms getting the two paid dlc. So many of the levels were released for free that I'm more than happy to support the developer.

Associate
I've mostly just been using Tribe XR. Great fun, have wasted so many hours pretending I'm a superstar DJ. However the other day I picked up Eleven Table Tennis so a friend's son could play it, and I was blown away with how well it plays. Had fairly low expectations as I imagined the tracking wouldn't be great, but I was clearly wrong. Not quite got my head around serving properly yet, and not beaten anyone online but it's good fun and not expensive.

Am now thinking of picking up some other sports games. Anyone recommend any bowling ones that are any good?

Soldato
I've mostly just been using Tribe XR. Great fun, have wasted so many hours pretending I'm a superstar DJ. However the other day I picked up Eleven Table Tennis so a friend's son could play it, and I was blown away with how well it plays. Had fairly low expectations as I imagined the tracking wouldn't be great, but I was clearly wrong. Not quite got my head around serving properly yet, and not beaten anyone online but it's good fun and not expensive.

Am now thinking of picking up some other sports games. Anyone recommend any bowling ones that are any good?

Eleven: table tennis is one of the best experiences in VR.

Walkabout mini golf is another recommended game. Actually, it's a must buy. Don't even think about it, buy it!!

Soldato
I've mostly just been using Tribe XR. Great fun, have wasted so many hours pretending I'm a superstar DJ.

Picked up Tribe XR in the last sale having seen nothing but positive comments, sadly haven't got to it yet though. Something i know works fantastically well in VR though being a fan of Vinyl Reality it's oldschool sibling.

Glad to see somebody else is in to that anyway, it's a great way to mirror the experience without the expensive outlay on the real gear.

Associate
Picked up Tribe XR in the last sale having seen nothing but positive comments, sadly haven't got to it yet though. Something i know works fantastically well in VR though being a fan of Vinyl Reality it's oldschool sibling.

Glad to see somebody else is in to that anyway, it's a great way to mirror the experience without the expensive outlay on the real gear.

Yeah the DJing side works flawlessly. They've been adding new features too, e.g. you can stream from SoundCloud (if you have a Premium account) which is pretty cool even if I don't use it. Would like to see them focus now on the "public rooms" bit... I know you can watch people on twitch, but I've not got my head around joining other people's sessions from within the app.

Associate

Thanks for bringing Tribe XR to my attention, just bought it for my brother to use with my quest. He is (or was) a professional DJ and loves anything music related, he's DJ'd in many clubs/venues etc, but due to ill health can't do it anymore. I'm hoping he'll like it in VR :)

Back
Top Bottom