• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Whoops cooler change fail. Options?

Associate
OP
Update.
It's Allive! the ryzen system that Is, stress tested and benchmarked.

So what did not work, credit cardEverything in my wallet way too wide, other things usually suggested also too wide or big.
I eventually bought a cheap luminated magnifying stand from the rain forest. I then used a thin metal spudger and one the other side using the # pattern.

Then after all this it just did not fit still, all the major ones were fixed. So I gave up for a bit. I came back to it over Xmas, there was a section in the very corner that was slightly wonky.

So was it worth it ?
No hah. I've gone from a fan that spools up and down. To one that is constant and very loud. I can't install ryzen master as it says a new version is installed. When I run the programme it says there are no drivers.

So just leaving the system off a lot now.
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. My new Intel motherboard has gone. I just need to sell the i3 now.

Associate
OP
Hah rugrat yep those stakes were wayyyy higher.

minstadave good point,

to the batmobile! I mean bios.
I’ve always used software based stuff or let it self manage. Just the working from home and being in the room has it annoying me.

Caporegime
Hah rugrat yep those stakes were wayyyy higher.

minstadave good point,

to the batmobile! I mean bios.
I’ve always used software based stuff or let it self manage. Just the working from home and being in the room has it annoying me.

Should be a silent profile or manual fan speed profile you can set.

Back
Top Bottom