Train burglaries in the US, do we have anything at this scale in the UK?

Soldato
Hate to break it to you but life isn't fair, sometimes there just isn't anything you can do to change that.

How defeated do you sound?

How about protest against racism? Refusing to buy products from American states with horrendous jailing systems?

How about if you see racism or abuse of others you call it out, stand up to it?

Instead of just folding like a wilted flower?

Ohhh is it because your white, it doesn't affect you, and thus, you don't care?

Real nice that.

Soldato

How about protest against racism? Refusing to buy products from American states with horrendous jailing systems?

Real nice that.

I think you could do with removing the stick from up your backside.

Soldato

Real nice that.

I would encourage you to actually watch some real life footage of what Police in America have to actually deal with on a day to day basis rather than getting your opinions from CNN and The Guardian

Soldato

Real nice that.

Thank God I'm white and don't have to worry about anything in life anymore.

Sheesh wtf was I worried about in life for? duh.

On another note, America has social problems all over due to their systems, it's not a non white only problem.

Man of Honour

Refusing to buy from U.S. states with cruel jailing systems sounds good, but then you see an item that you’d like on a website of a company based in Texas, with subsidiaries in Mississippi and Alabama.
A few clicks establishes that they have an offshoot in Rhode Island, so you place your order in The Ocean State, when it arrives it says, “manufactured in Alabama U.S.A.” Yikes!

Permabanned
I don't buy much from the States as they are years behind the UK in motorsport technology, but if I do I will see if I can source the goods from states with Draconian prison sentencing regimes, of which I fully approve, thanks for the heads up Combat squirrel :)

Man of Honour
I don't buy much from the States as they are years behind the UK in motorsport technology, but if I do I will see if I can source the goods from states with Draconian prison sentencing regimes, of which I fully approve, thanks for the heads up Combat squirrel :)

You are a card Mr. Wilson, don’t ever change :rolleyes:

Soldato
I think you could do with removing the stick from up your backside.

You're all mad. Do you guys even remember why BLM started? A white cop put his knee on an innocent black guys neck and killed him.

It just so happened to be caught on camera.

If you don't think that's the result of usual police behaviour you've lost it.

So, get your head out your arse and start seeing reality for how it is - not only through the lens of rampent white privilege that your clearly coming from, you me and most others on here have no idea how much easier life is as a white male.

At least I'm not ignorant to that and understand my privilege.....and will continue to call out those that are ignorant so all humans have that same right and equality.

Soldato

Your sarcasm isn't even funny, why would you support draconian prison methods? what a vile human being that supports the abuse of other humans - if I ever met you, ill remember where YOU draw the line and treat you accordingly - then you wouldn't be laughing would you ? You'd even go so far as to perhaps think - that's not very nice and rather unfair to me.....

I really hate the right wing presence here on this forum, it just saddens me just how many older white males ARE right wing, its pathetic really.

Man of Honour
You're the one making assertions, you should back up your statements with facts instead of just saying things as if they were facts and then asking if people are racist when they suggest that you're wrong

It's a valid question when you cherry pick stats to come to racist conclusions.

They assimilate to some of the generally inferior cultures present in many different ethnicities in the US.

No ****, why on earth would someone choose to lower their prospects by assimilating to, as you put it, an inferior culture. I suggest you read the paper instead of looking for facts to justify your views.

If they feel they are being unfairly discriminated against and have better job prospects elsewhere, why don't they move?

You have south americas just under the border, or Canada above and basically the whole world.

Surely they can find a place that will welcome hardworking skilled people?

You must see the irony of you posing this question :D

Soldato
You're all mad. Do you guys even remember why BLM started? A white cop put his knee on an innocent black guys neck and killed him.

It just so happened to be caught on camera.

If you don't think that's the result of usual police behaviour you've lost it.

So, get your head out your arse and start seeing reality for how it is - not only through the lens of rampent white privilege that your clearly coming from, you me and most others on here have no idea how much easier life is as a white male.

At least I'm not ignorant to that and understand my privilege.....and will continue to call out those that are ignorant so all humans have that same right and equality.

Instead of being perpetually offended, why not give your poor head a rest before you give yourself an aneurysm at the thought that not everyone is as offended as you are.

Soldato
Soldato
Instead of being perpetually offended, why not give your poor head a rest before you give yourself an aneurysm at the thought that not everyone is as offended as you are.

I'm perfectly fine thank you - I'm absolutely baffled SOME people on here - are absolutely ok with humans of any sort being abused, tortured or in perpetual slavery, what has to be broken in your head to think thats is absolutely fine :confused::confused::confused:

If you don't agree with that statement you are simply saying its absolutely ok to torture people - how abhorrently disgusting is that.

How do you live with yourself ?

Soldato
The only person making assumptions here is you.

No one is going to be fore those things, but they also don't feel the need to shout and scream about them either. So keep on shouting and screaming, I gonna stick my ear plugs in and carry on with my own life thanks.

Soldato
The only person making assumptions here is you.

No one is going to be fore those things, but they also don't feel the need to shout and scream about them either. So keep on shouting and screaming, I gonna stick my ear plugs in and carry on with my own life thanks.

A tactic you have apparently often employed in life to be so totally crazy ignorant of the world!

Back
Top Bottom