*** Official Planetside 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Would love a Planetside 3, doesn't seem to be much hope for one atm.

Don't recall much hope for PS3 at one point.
PS1 and PS2 were and are great games, ruined greatness potential by a lack of foresight and investment.

Still nothing beats it, especially the new battlefield.

Soldato
PS2 was excellent for a while, but then seemed to lose it (a few years back now), and they really herded the conflicts, so tactics no longer seemed to matter, only who had the most players fighting.

The graphics really need an overhaul as well. Was poor they did it with what dx9 (?) at the time when they could easily have benefitted from DX10.

Getting bored and looking for another interesting thing to play. Tried Dayz for around 24 hours total, and ... I want to like it so but just can't. Too glitchy with too little reward for the time invested.

So.. until I find something else... I'll be installing PS2 again :D

Soldato
PS2 was excellent for a while, but then seemed to lose it (a few years back now), and they really herded the conflicts, so tactics no longer seemed to matter, only who had the most players fighting.

The graphics really need an overhaul as well. Was poor they did it with what dx9 (?) at the time when they could easily have benefitted from DX10.

Getting bored and looking for another interesting thing to play. Tried Dayz for around 24 hours total, and ... I want to like it so but just can't. Too glitchy with too little reward for the time invested.

So.. until I find something else... I'll be installing PS2 again :D

I play with settings at medium, tend to find you need the best fps possible when playing, to be honest I don't mind poor graphics if the gameplay is good.

Nothing comes close to the experience and choas of a big battle.

Soldato
I play with settings at medium, tend to find you need the best fps possible when playing, to be honest I don't mind poor graphics if the gameplay is good.

Nothing comes close to the experience and choas of a big battle.

Reinstalled last night, and had a blast. Only level/rank 20 on the US servers though vs 82 or something on the UK server (Miller), so missing a LOT of built up equipment I had (for Max especially :( ). Ran great to be honest. The restricted movement, vs something like Apex Legends is something you feel immediately, and the 'clunky' feeling of shooting movement in general. Honestly, I enjoyed it again though. Like a had a semi-proper goal for a change in something bigger.

Soldato
The experimental loadstars with repair abilities flying in groups are a new one...carnage everywhere if there is little AA around.

Back
Top Bottom