God of War

Soldato
Peop

People are also seeing frame rate issues/stutters and crashes with the latest NVIDIA GeForce 511.23 drivers... Recommendations are the 497.29's

Thankfully I've not experienced any fps/stutter issues. Just that one crash in 11 hours of playing. 10.5 of those hours today :D Loving it!

Soldato
I'm wondering, I have a 2060 Super, and also have this on PS4/PS5.

Would you guys say I'm better off just sticking to ps5 for a replay or will this on pc out perform it?

It sounds like a great port

Soldato
I'm wondering, I have a 2060 Super, and also have this on PS4/PS5.

Would you guys say I'm better off just sticking to ps5 for a replay or will this on pc out perform it?

It sounds like a great port

I'd say stick to ps5 unless you have ultrawide or something. Even with dlss, you'll get better visuals and performance on the ps5.

Associate
For those that have memory leak and stutters an "experimental" patch has been it out on Steam beta channel today apparently which fixes the issue

Man of Honour
28 hours through now, I'm guessing that I'm only a few hours away from the end. Still loving it, still havent had a single crash and no issues, just superb and timeframe wise this could work out perfectly as Hitman 3 and Rainbow Six Extraction come to gamepass on the 20th , which means that I should finish God of War at the right time to slide into those.

Soldato
For those that have memory leak and stutters an "experimental" patch has been it out on Steam beta channel today apparently which fixes the issue

I'm on the experimental and my 3090 just got to 21gb usage. I closed the game manually to stop a hard crash. Still on the latest drivers though.

Soldato
28 hours through now, I'm guessing that I'm only a few hours away from the end. Still loving it, still havent had a single crash and no issues, just superb and timeframe wise this could work out perfectly as Hitman 3 and Rainbow Six Extraction come to gamepass on the 20th , which means that I should finish God of War at the right time to slide into those.

I think you can easily get 40+ hours out of a single play through if you explore enough. Normally I get to a certain point where you can destroy blue bramble and activate the green orbs. Trying not to give too much away but I remember reading when it first came out, that at that point, it's suggested you explore as much as possible including other realms as you have all the 'skills' to not hinder exploration. I just got to that point btw, exploring now and I'm 20 odd hours in. At the same place I stopped playing on the PS5 oddly enough lol

Soldato
Might be a silly question anyone found the sweet spot for the hdr settings? Currently on a 4k 27 hdr monitor my god this game looks incredible.

Anyone else find the right stick a bit quick?

Last edited:
Associate
Presentation is pretty flawless so far, I've had no issues either which is a bonus. I've played a few hours now and don't even recall the camera cutting away a single time? That coupled with all the clever loading and seamless transitions in/out of cutscenes makes it very immersive.

Very impressive stuff so far.

Soldato
Anyone know any other fix for the vram memory issue? I've tried the public test build with 511.27 driver but to no avail. It's worse now as I'm darting all over the map doing side stuff.

Back
Top Bottom