New GMMK Pro - mechanical keyboard

Associate
Doesnt look like they do :( At least you cant choose UK in the list of countries

Ill see if OCUK are getting them
I messaged them yesterday about that and they don't unfortunately. It would be pretty strange for them to stock the UK version but have no way for them to be available in the UK. Overclockers must surely be getting them in at some point.

Associate
I messaged them yesterday about that and they don't unfortunately. It would be pretty strange for them to stock the UK version but have no way for them to be available in the UK. Overclockers must surely be getting them in at some point.

Yeah it is a bit strange, surprised they are not on the Glorious website either.

Man of Honour
Just got around to finally building mine up, really nice board!

* GMMK Pro
* Brass Plate (Modded to fit Durock Stabs)
* Durock v2 Stabs with Holee Mod + Krytox 205G0 & Krytox XHT-BDZ
* Kailh Box Crystal Navy Switches
* AkkoGear Wave Keycap Set (226-key)
* KBDfans Stabilizer Foam Stickers
* Glorious Gold Rotary Knob
* Modded Space Bar

TRxkukZ.jpeg
9kSUfsg.jpeg
IRUCw8i.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone here with Boba U4T's in their GMMK Pro? How are you liking the combo?

I have the U4T's and an Akko keycap set on the way, also ordered the GMMK Pro but I'm having second thoughts about the board. I'm starting to like the KBD67 lite sound quite a lot but I prefer the layout and more premium build of the GMMK...

Associate
Do you guys with Pros find you need a wrist rest? Exactly how high are the keys from the desk? My current keyboard is about 29mm high from the desk to the top of the key caps on the bottom row of keys, and I just about manage without a wrist rest, but I am not sure I would want go any higher.

Soldato
Do you guys with Pros find you need a wrist rest? Exactly how high are the keys from the desk? My current keyboard is about 29mm high from the desk to the top of the key caps on the bottom row of keys, and I just about manage without a wrist rest, but I am not sure I would want go any higher.
I have big hands so am fine without a wrist rest at the

Do the newer GMMK Pro's come with bad stabilizers? Are Durock v2's a must and if yes, besides the stabs, what else do I need to install them (lube, tools etc)?
Mine are liveable but not amazing. I think @Space Monkey used the Durocks but had to mod them to fit??

Associate
How are things with the GMMK Pro now? Any small revisions to launch hardware and what about the VIA support?

Was trying to hold out for the Q3 to upgrade to it from my GMMK TKL, but it's been delayed. TKL is great for standard sized keycaps, especially with ISO, but it is what it is.

Associate
Probably some tiny bits here and there but nothing major as for via it was added to the via firmware download page 6 months ago so should work.

Thanks, I'll get my order in. Getting the polycarb plate as well.

I actually noticed the ISO UK keycap market isn't too bad for 75%. There's even a few GMK knock off clones that have proper ISO UK support.

Associate
After all these months they still haven't fixed their stabs and the alu plate is still incompatible with 3rd party stabs from what I'm reading...

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on this, might get the Q1 instead, seems like Keychron fixed most of the issues.

Back
Top Bottom