• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RDNA2 Refresh for 2022 6x50XT cards

Soldato
IF theres an RRP..
Nvidia have lead the way on the whole MSRP side of things, they were on to a real winner with the 3060Ti/3080 to start with, then the shareholders or someone decided there was a much larger slice of the pie they could have for the minimal outlay, now nvidia are proving exactly who they are, again, and why them getting hold of ARM would have been a really bad thing for the industry..

Caporegime
I didn't misunderstand it.

The idea of AMD (or Nvidia for that matter) of doing anything at the moment to help with lowering prices, is entirely laughable.

Its really not, Nvidia already have 85% marketshare, they don't care about you so much, they can't really grow thier market by selling more cards to you and me, which is why they are going after miners so aggressively.

AMD on the other hand want a bigger share of our custom, because mining is not a long term thing, they right now more than Nvidia want you and me to buy their cards.

Soldato
Its really not, Nvidia already have 85% marketshare, they don't care about you so much, they can't really grow thier market by selling more cards to you and me, which is why they are going after miners so aggressively.

AMD on the other hand want a bigger share of our custom, because mining is not a long term thing, they right now more than Nvidia want you and me to buy their cards.

Fair comment.

I'll still believe it when I see it.

Soldato
We're all just walking wallets to these ****ty companies, don't be fooled for one second. They worship nothing but the dollar.
I won't be walking wallet for these companies, last year I got 6600XT at MRSP which IMO was still expensive for low end 1440p with everything that's going one I'm not at the point were I'm done with the PC building scene. AMD, Nvidia, TSMC, Intel, scalpers and miners can all screw each other for all I care I won't be party to it going forwards.

Caporegime
18GB/s VRAM....

Obviously amd don't feel current vram speed is enough....

:cry:

Unless they can offer gpus in the uk for MSRP like nvidia do, no one will care as etailers will just scalp.

Back
Top Bottom