• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

how to sell my 2070s graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
cnYy9cA.png

i've paid £360 for a new RX 5700 XT 8GB back in the days and developed a problem so MSI replaced with a RTX 2070 Gaming X trio. Now do i sell this for a used market price roughly for £440 or original £360?? i think 2070s worth more than RX 5700 xt?
the card still has around 1.5years of warranty left i think.

Soldato
It does not matter, as long as you are not asking more than what you paid for it. Regarding if you can ask more than what you paid for the 5700xt as it was replaced with a 2070s, I would check with MODs in the MM question and answers thread.

Permabanned
Regardless of the card being 'worth' £440 the price paid was ultimately £360 so it can't be sold for more than that on Members Market. Can charge for postage seprerately though.

Doesn't mean it needs to be sold on the Members Market either of course.

Caporegime
Sell it on Facebook or ebay if you want more. Generally ocuk sells for cheaper, but has the advantage of less hassle/risk.

Caporegime
I think this is one for the Mods. I mean technically he didn't pay for a 2070 Super, he paid for a 5700XT. @Maccy what's the Mod ruling here if he wants to sell on the MM? Market price or limited to what he paid for on his 5700XT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom