**LIAN-LI O11D EVO AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER**

Associate
The accessories/add-ons still showing as preorder. so might be a split shipment. Unless stock has arrived and using to fulfil preorders first before updating stock

i'm unlikely to get a split shipment being in N.I due to the extra costs of them using DPD

I've never seen OCUK do a split order - If you call up, they've been refunding delivery costs due to the delay, so they might do a free split order for you?

Associate
The accessories/add-ons still showing as preorder. so might be a split shipment. Unless stock has arrived and using to fulfil preorders first before updating stock

i'm unlikely to get a split shipment being in N.I due to the extra costs of them using DPD
I've had my order split upon requesting it. Early to Mid Feb is when I was told for the add on parts....

Associate
I've never seen OCUK do a split order - If you call up, they've been refunding delivery costs due to the delay, so they might do a free split order for you?
To be honest not in a rush for the case, as its for a long term full WC build, ordered it knowing it would be popular and calso the saving for the preorder offer. Everything will be in my normal 011D for a while yet haha

Associate
To be honest not in a rush for the case, as its for a long term full WC build, ordered it knowing it would be popular and calso the saving for the preorder offer. Everything will be in my normal 011D for a while yet haha
Mines quite a job too. 3x 360mm rads, 1x 120mm rad. Got a tweak to do for my 200mm Noctua fan in the mesh front to do. I need to finish Halo before I strip my current case too!

Associate
I've had my order split upon requesting it. Early to Mid Feb is when I was told for the add on parts....
I'll give them a call then and see if they'll send my cases on before the vertical GPU mounts... I'd like to get started with the builds.

Just Rang them and they said they couldn't split the order since it was paid for by PayPal?!?
I'll just have to hang on until mid-feb then hopefully the GPU mounts will be in.

Last edited:
Associate
@Gibliotech

You able to provide any stock update. Myself like other still have orders outstanding from the preorder. This is because our orders where not split while waiting on the accessories (front panels, gpu brackets etc)

When the next batch of cases arrive will stock be left for fulfilling these outstanding orders or could we be waiting months for them to be dispatched when we are lucky enough to have all items it stock at one time?

Associate
@Gibliotech

You able to provide any stock update. Myself like other still have orders outstanding from the preorder. This is because our orders where not split while waiting on the accessories (front panels, gpu brackets etc)

When the next batch of cases arrive will stock be left for fulfilling these outstanding orders or could we be waiting months for them to be dispatched when we are lucky enough to have all items it stock at one time?
Oddly enough, I rang up today after having my order split. So I have the black case now, with the front mesh and GPU bracket to follow.
On the phone I was told here's no current ETA! So I'm not very happy as I was told the early Feb/ mid Feb previously!

Associate
Mines quite a job too. 3x 360mm rads, 1x 120mm rad. Got a tweak to do for my 200mm Noctua fan in the mesh front to do. I need to finish Halo before I strip my current case too!

Sounds awesome.
I'm going with a 120 on the back, a 360 at the top and bottom and a 240 for the front with the mesh panel. Should work well with my 360 dual loop distro on the side mount.

Back
Top Bottom