Noteworthy Cars for Sale [Appreciation Thread]

OcUK Staff

I don't have 700k, they have totally become collectors cars, no longer drivers cars, but am sure they will go 1M+ in future.
I am not complaining Speciale madness is having a positive effect on regular 458's. I do regret turning down a Speciale over a year ago for around 260k, that was a mistake, same spec is now 330-350k.

Pista's are as low as 270k now which is pretty crazy as they are such an insane car, particular on track, just not sure I could enjoy one on the road. :(

Last edited:
Associate
Gotta love this:
REMEMBER IT IS "NOT" A FERRARI SO IT DOES NOT DRIVE LIKE ONE! Sensible humans only please.

Good luck on finding a sensible human for this car. I have to say though, I could do a lot more with 32 grand than buy a Fakerrari.

Caporegime
Weird things and never have looked that great. You'd have to really be a fan to have one I think. I have a vague memory of Stirling Moss liking his one.

Caporegime
Such an oddball company too, their weird business practices didn't help them either. That said, their showroom in South Kensington only closed fully about a year ago, I remember seeing it for the first time about 10 years ago and it was stuffed full of cars, people walking around, it looked good. Over the years it declined slowly, less people in it, less cars, until eventually they had two cars on display and there was never anyone in the showroom. Then down to one car, then half the shop was boarded up, until it finally cracked and closed its doors forever. It looked like an extremely slow and painful death, the owner clinging on to it with every last penny he had until he simply couldn't anymore.

Bit of a shame really.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Odd cars but an interesting story. Those rear lights are straight off an A4.

I watched this not long back:

An old school friend had as Bristol, their intention was to use it banger racing :D Farmers for you!

Back
Top Bottom