• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD RADEON 6500 XT IN STOCK @ OcUK FOR £179.99 (PRICE SUPPORTED STOCK NOW SOLD OUT) ***

Caporegime
Just doing my bit for the community.

image.png

Associate
£200 for a gpu that gets beaten in many cases by a five yr old rx580, christ folk will buy any garbage going:cry:
Cheaper than a 5 year old used rx 580 as well. The market sucks and this is just another example of that. Honestly this is no worse than an £600 3060 or £400 1660. I get that everyone is having fun laughing at how extremely cut down this card is. But at this pont I think cut down to the bone in the hopes of it actually being cheaper and available is better than just sticking some more memory on a card thats been out for a year and charging double for it. :(

Caporegime
Can’t make it up. Guess it’s crisis mode for marketing/community managers just now. :D
I thought you'd left AMD a few years back?
Just doing my bit for the community.
Just in case it wasn't clear, I had nothing to do with it. :D
You may leave AMD, but AMD never leaves you...
Jedifragger said it well.:cry:
Have you left AMD @LtMatt ?
I no longer represent AMD here stairlift Don, not since 2015. Still work though.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just in case it wasn't clear, I had nothing to do with it. :D

Jedifragger said it well.:cry:

I no longer represent AMD here stairlift Don, not since 2015. Still work though.
I remember seeing you named as Matt_AMD or AMD_Matt in a game of COD 4 way way back when I was rocking SLi'd GTX 480's.

Took pic and posted it on Tom's Hardware, I think this would have been around 2012.

Permabanned
I can't believe people are so desperate for a GPU that they are scrambling to buy a card that's one up from integrated graphics. What have we come too?
It's not that trash...

But it is trash...

Ebay is a good friend unless you are scared of 2nd hand I guess, or go get a monster off of Amazon or somewhere that does 0% interest on credit.

Caporegime
:cry:
I remember seeing you named as Matt_AMD or AMD_Matt in a game of COD 4 way way back when I was rocking SLi'd GTX 480's.

Took pic and posted it on Tom's Hardware, I think this would have been around 2012.
Why? :p I did use that name on COD a long time ago. Can't remember which COD game it was though to be honest.

Only really play Vanguard now, though I did play Modern Warfare and Cold War for a bit.

Permabanned
:cry:

Why? :p I did use that name on COD a long time ago. Can't remember which COD game it was though to be honest.

Only really play Vanguard now, though I did play Modern Warfare and Cold War for a bit.
At the time it was like seeing a celebrity for the first time, as you get older you realize we are all ******** and not really more special and are just under someone's power.
Still remember it though.

Don
I can't believe people are so desperate for a GPU that they are scrambling to buy a card that's one up from integrated graphics. What have we come too?

Which integrated graphics are anywhere near as good?

(Last time I checked integrated graphics i.e. Iris Pro / Integrated Vega 11 were still less powerful than the Radeon 7850 or Geforce 660 - both from 2012!, let alone the RX570's that these are being compared to)

Soldato
Which integrated graphics are anywhere near as good?

(Last time I checked integrated graphics i.e. Iris Pro / Integrated Vega 11 were still less powerful than the Radeon 7850 or Geforce 660 - both from 2012!, let alone the RX570's that these are being compared to)
I said it's one up from integrated graphics and lacks lots of features. The RX570 was always a card I would look at as the entry level for enthusiast level of graphics performance, 5 years on and the cost to the performance metric has got worse.

Back
Top Bottom