Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Had a couple of hours at Nex Machina after picking it up in the sale. Usual Housemarque brilliance but I am rubbish at it! Also grabbed the Mass Effect Trilogy now that it's available on EA Play. Working my way through the first one.

Man of Honour
Detroit become human has really hooked me now. A really engaging game and so many branching options. Similar to until dawn in many ways, but I prefer the setting and the themes. It’s visually stunning at times too.

I doubly get into days gone, but perhaps o need to stick it out.

Soldato
Detroit become human has really hooked me now. A really engaging game and so many branching options. Similar to until dawn in many ways, but I prefer the setting and the themes. It’s visually stunning at times too.

I doubly get into days gone, but perhaps o need to stick it out.

Detroit is brilliant. It gripped me from start to finish. I loved all of the android story arcs. Beautiful looking game as well.

Associate
Wife really enjoying it also, which is frustrating from a screen time point of view :p
Bought the Hitman 1 & 2 access passes last night, so plenty to go at now.
Love how seamlessly it integrates into 3.

Soldato
Weaning myself off Fifa and playing God Of War. Enjoying it so far and not really paying attention to the builds, more like whatever looks nice.
Hoping to get Horizon Zero Dawn and the 2 Spiderman games done before the summer.

Soldato
Got Rainbow 6 Extraction ready to download and play at the weekend, watching some reviews on youtube - looks predictably terrible :D. Such a shame, loved R6 Vegas and playing Rainbow Six 3 on the OG Xbox over Live is my best gaming memory.

Caporegime
Had a quick blast on Extraction.... not sure what it's trying to be, some sort of Siege/Left 4 dead hybrid which is a bit weird. They even have the drone usage from Siege in there to scope levels out :/

Glad it's on Gamepass as can't see me dropping money on it.

Soldato
I'm playing through Death Stranding at the moment. Up to episode 6.

I'm really enjoying but I think I'm only roughly half way through at around 30 hours. I'm hoping it keeps me interested enough to finish it because I'm really enjoying the story.

I'm mostly just jumping on a trike whenever I can which stops me having to worry about balancing my load.

Back
Top Bottom