Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Associate
I've done this for the last 3 days, got it on the third row each time. I've used the same words for the first two each time so going to continue that way and see how far it gets me.
Did the previous 2 on my pc and today's on my phone so I could 'cheat' and complete it in 1 on pc later, but thinking I'll enter it the same (just to continue my streak on the pc, because I'm sad like that!)

Capodecina
Soldato
Ha same, got it in three today :)

Today's word is a bit, um, interesting.

Got it in four today.

I've done this for the last 3 days, got it on the third row each time. I've used the same words for the first two each time so going to continue that way and see how far it gets me.

This is a good tactic, to have two decent 'starting' words.

Soldato
Wordle 216 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜

hmm - how come if you copy paste the share result thing it looks ok in the reply box but then just turns all the squares white and out of line? :p

Soldato
Did the previous 2 on my pc and today's on my phone so I could 'cheat' and complete it in 1 on pc later, but thinking I'll enter it the same (just to continue my streak on the pc, because I'm sad like that!)

What words are you using?

Today's word is probably quite a good one to start with. I started with RINGS today. I did think that was quite a good one. Common consonants, only one vowel, but if the word is never a plural, although it's got a S, there's less chance S is right as the 5th letter than I thought.

Capodecina
Soldato
What words are you using?

Today's word is probably quite a good one to start with. I started with RINGS today. I did think that was quite a good one. Common consonants, only one vowel, but if the word is never a plural, although it's got a S, there's less chance S is right as the 5th letter than I thought.

"paeon" would be a great one.

Back
Top Bottom