What TV shows are you currently watching

Caporegime
I've been watching clone wars. Previously tried but couldn't get into it. Now following a reddit guide on hand picked story arcs and important events.

Amazing. Some episodes or arcs could be movies in themselves. Still got about 3 seasons left.

The best of Clone Wars is great but the low is really low. The final arc of the show is some of the best Star Wars has ever been.

Associate
Mayor of Kingstown, another Taylor Sheridan show, pretty great so far. It's got everything for a gritty crime drama, bad cops,bad FBI ,a swat team , A fixer , strippers , prisons , and every criminal gang you can think of.

The first 3 episodes of "What we do in the Shadows", was on BBC1 last night.

So watched the first episode and a half as back ground noise and I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet.

I've heard that it is meant to be brilliantly funny but maybe it gets funnier as it goes on?

Associate
Was going to resume Ozark season 4, only forgotten the end of S3! Going to re-watch S3 again. :o

The Irishman, a stella cast (which is the whole point of the movie) but the CGI ageing thing simply does not work.

When ignoring this novel feature, its a decent albeit long watch. The film would have been more convincing with younger actors playing the parts where the actors reminisce.

Associate
I've been watching clone wars. Previously tried but couldn't get into it. Now following a reddit guide on hand picked story arcs and important events.

Amazing. Some episodes or arcs could be movies in themselves. Still got about 3 seasons left.

once you finish clone wars if you still enjoying it watch "the bad batch" they are introduce in the final season of clone wars and the "bad batch" show starts where clone wars ends.

as to what I'm currently watching I'm currently just past half way point of season 3 of DS9.

Man of Honour
Just finished Archive 81. Enjoyed it, sort of felt like an extended twilight zone episode. Good to hear that its been renewed for a second season

Not quite sure it would work quite the same for a second season.

One of the better efforts in this genre though I thought - even though predictable enough.

Soldato
once you finish clone wars if you still enjoying it watch "the bad batch" they are introduce in the final season of clone wars and the "bad batch" show starts where clone wars ends.

as to what I'm currently watching I'm currently just past half way point of season 3 of DS9.

I actually watched that first. Made me retry Clones. I might try Rebels after completing this.

Back
Top Bottom