Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Will try the Hitman series, now it's on gamepass, I have played the earlier games before but a while ago and Im not sure I even finished them, I guess I should start from 1 again before I jump into hitman 3.

Caporegime
Yeah I got to the third area I think, then got distracted and never picked it back up again, usually the way it goes for me these days lol.

I fear the same - it's a massive problem with me for Game Pass. I'll play something for a few days at most and regardless if I've finished or not, pick something else from the ever expanding list to try. But it's all going to get shelved anyway when that PS5 comes. :p

Soldato
I fear the same - it's a massive problem with me for Game Pass. I'll play something for a few days at most and regardless if I've finished or not, pick something else from the ever expanding list to try. But it's all going to get shelved anyway when that PS5 comes. :p
What you planning on playing first with the PlayStation ?

Soldato
I've got a few things that need finishing - The Darkness II on PS Now, God of War (I'll just start that again) and of course, Astro's Playroom. :p
Fair play. Astros playroom is absolutely fantastic. The music is also great (I have a few tracks on one of my playlists) enjoy !

Soldato
Sometime before 28th Jan. There's also EA Play 3 months for the price of 1 which I will take advantage of. I still haven't managed to play Mass Effect Andromeda yet. And now the ME Legendary Edition is on there, I may try to do all four in a marathon.
I’m going through ME1 for the exact same reason. Ok not long to go then woop!

Man of Honour
Really enjoying Detroit become human. I actually prefer it to Until Dawn. Until Dawn just became silly by the end, although it nailed the atmosphere. Detroit is a much more heartfelt story. It was worth getting into.

Soldato
Really enjoying Detroit become human. I actually prefer it to Until Dawn. Until Dawn just became silly by the end, although it nailed the atmosphere. Detroit is a much more heartfelt story. It was worth getting into.

Detroit was great, I keep meaning to go back and explore the various other paths that I didn't see the first time.

Soldato

Have you ever played Heavy Rain, made by the same people as Detroit, unlike Until Dawn.

I loved these games when I owned a PS, never did get round to playing Detroit, perhaps one day if I ever get another PS.

Man of Honour
Have you ever played Heavy Rain, made by the same people as Detroit, unlike Until Dawn.

I loved these games when I owned a PS, never did get round to playing Detroit, perhaps one day if I ever get another PS.

No, I haven’t. I’ll check that out. Having finished Detroit I must say that I was a brilliant game. I’ve not got many in the PS5 plus collection left to play.

Soldato
No, I haven’t. I’ll check that out. Having finished Detroit I must say that I was a brilliant game. I’ve not got many in the PS5 plus collection left to play.

Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. They are PS3 games but still hold up well. Both fantastic and both similar to Detroit in the way they play out. Heavy Rain was incredible at the time I'd never experienced anything like it before. Detroit is an evolution of those earlier games and none of them are related character or story-wise.

There is another one from before that called Fahrenheit which I've not played. Also well received at the time.

Soldato

Well as said the ones above are all from the same studio. Heavy Rain was just brilliant. Beyond two souls is great as well but is more supernatural where as heavy rain is not.
If you liked Detroit you really must play Heavy Rain.

Man of Honour
I shall add them to my sale list I think :)

Edit: never mind, downloading heavy rain. It’s on PSNow. Downloading beyond two souls too. Good to get more value out of PSNow as I haven’t used it too much.

You guys keep me going with stuff to play :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom