LG CX (C10) OLED 2020 Thread

Associate
Sorry to bother you again, I'm also thinking my pc surround issues may be solved by getting a gen 2 beam.
So the LGCX passes through LPCM no problem?
It's hard to get a definitive answer on Google as I see a lot of threads about people saying it shows up as 7.1 instead of 5.1 and causes all manner of issues but then these are threads from a while back and may have since been sorted via updates etc

Not really an issue with the PC as you can just use Dolby Atmos over eARC.

Soldato
I'm getting an annoying banner pop up every 10 mins or so saying my wired network is connected / disconnected. The connection itself is fine but the popups are staring to grate now. Anyone else had this?

Soldato
I've just fired off another web ticket to LG seeing as this cluster of ****ed pixels showed up. Well I did try and call, but got some CBA attitude teenager on the other end so just told him I CBA dealing with him either so will send an email instead.

I was already annoyed at them for fobbing me off about some dead pixels last May, now I'm approaching the end of my *1* year warranty I want this panel replaced. It's disgustingly poor, even have a splodge on greyish scenes just off centre that annoys the hell out of me. Pretty much going to be my last LG if they don't sort this. Worst but best screen I've ever owned.

MUK9ajP.jpg

Soldato
I'm getting an annoying banner pop up every 10 mins or so saying my wired network is connected / disconnected. The connection itself is fine but the popups are staring to grate now. Anyone else had this?
Maybe try taking the connector out on either end just incase there's dirt in there, dust does seem to get absolutely everywhere.

Soldato
My CX 48" has just started doing something odd. When using it as my PC monitor, which I've done since day 1 back in August 2020, changing picture modes makes no difference to the image. I normally have it on Standard with OLED light turned down to 30% for desktop work and then Gaming for gaming. Now its always in Standard picture settings no matter what mode I choose. If I change OLED light setting in in any of the modes it doesn't change the brightness. If I fire up Netflix or Prime its the same, I can't adjust the picture in any settings. What could it be?

Soldato
Need to downsize my 65” (none oled) as we are moving the living room around and wondered if I can get one of these in a 55” where is the best place to buy one currently

Thanks in advance

Soldato
Need to downsize my 65” (none oled) as we are moving the living room around and wondered if I can get one of these in a 55” where is the best place to buy one currently

Thanks in advance

RGB direct has it for £899 for 55, for CX that is (this is CX thread so assuming its fine), not C1 which is currently abit more. LG OLED55CX5LB, 55 inch 4K Ultra HD OLED TV with Freeview (rgbdirect.co.uk) Brought from them a while ago, couple of years back and were fine. Never had issues though so never tried aftersales etc.

5 year warranty with Legal and general which is pretty typical.

Soldato
Soldato
Thanks bud, what’s the difference (bar cost) with the C1/CX?

Nothing major, since pretty much C9 which brought in G-sync, 4k 120hz etc on OLEDs, year on year been very minor increases and same applies to the CX vs C1, HDTV test does a good comparison, really either will be good.

Back
Top Bottom