The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Oh I forgot - that Seismic charge sound powered by Atmos :D Orgasmic!
I remember the scene from the prequels in the cinema. The impact of the sound seemed to hit you right in the heart.

Seeing the charge drop down and anticipating the “BNAARRHHHHHH” noise gave me a massive grin on my face.

Soldato
I remember the scene from the prequels in the cinema. The impact of the sound seemed to hit you right in the heart.

Seeing the charge drop down and anticipating the “BNAARRHHHHHH” noise gave me a massive grin on my face.
Exactly! When Fennec hits that button and you see the charge rolling, I sat up on my sofa Leo di Caprio style and revelled in that glorious but somewhat muted sound.

Man of Honour
Still watching but I just noticed the cameo of Rex from Star Tours… I know that’s fan service but I felt (unduly) smart that I recognised it :p

(Edit - I saw him in an earlier ep, but forgot… seeing him again cemented him!)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Felt like we had the most going on in this episode out of all of them so far. Was probably the best one yet. Doesn’t demand full attention though.

Caporegime
People online calling fett looking for his armour a "plothole" as he should have remembered the jawas stealing it after he had a few brief moments of consciousness after getting the life sucked from him in the sarlaac. He mentions it was years ago so not surprising he has a fuzzy memory of those events, plus we don't even know how long he was in the pit before regaining consciousness.

It's even mentioned in the mandalorian that the sheriff guy bought it from jawas so not seeing how this lines up as a plot hole, he's obviously not clear on what happened on the moments after he escapes so is looking in the last place he had it, his only clear memories are with the tuskans. Some people really do require everything drawn it for them in crayon and can't connect the dots.

Might not even have been the bikers who took out the tuscans, Fennec seems to be surprised by it, most likely the syndicate which will likely be revealed in the next episode or 2.

Caporegime
It was the syndicate who were running the spice train, thought that was pretty obvious.

That part was but the story then implicates the speeder gang as being the ones who took out the tuskan tribe that took fett in. Which is why they get riddled when fett gets his ship back. It's an obvious reveal at this point that its going to be another group likely to be the syndicate, yet some of the star wars sites are going mental like this is some breaking news even though ita heavily hinted at in the episode.

Soldato
That part was but the story then implicates the speeder gang as being the ones who took out the tuskan tribe that took fett in. Which is why they get riddled when fett gets his ship back. It's an obvious reveal at this point that its going to be another group likely to be the syndicate, yet some of the star wars sites are going mental like this is some breaking news even though ita heavily hinted at in the episode.

The biker gang being framed is probably going to be another plot line to further convert Boba Fett into a warrior for justice as he will probably get all remorseful and angsty and wreak righteous vengeance on the Pykes and however the higher up is. Don't get me wrong, I am coming round to what Disney want to do with the character, as episode 4 did have some believable back story to explain why he has given up the bounty hunter life, and was a pretty damn good episode in general. I just wish the actor could deliver the lines without ending each and every one in that "breathy" mystic monk type voice. He doesn't need to do that to add any extra believability to the conversion from selfish bounty hunter to benevolent crime lord. Just speak normally please.

Soldato
The whole getting his ship back section was good and the kind of thing I expected from the show. The crime lord/Mos Espa part is still boring af though.

Soldato
One thing that they could do to make The Mandalorian or The Book Of Boba Fett better would be to bring back Rex... Damn he was one of my fav characters. Yeah, i am sure he would be pretty old now but they wouldnt even have to hire another actor to play him.. :D I wouldnt be adverse to seeing live action versions of some of the Rebels characters return!

Back
Top Bottom