*** Show us your Dogs ***

Soldato
Lol, for what it's worth it took a fair amount of coaxing for him to do that to get the shot because he knows he's not allowed on the table but I take your point :)

Soldato
Aaaaaand now he's off to the vet tomorrow for a light sedation so they can try and figure out why he won't stop trying to sneeze something out.

He was pretty bad a few days ago, getting much better now, been fine all throughout in himself/loads of energy/eating/pooping all totally normally but yeah, apparently there's likely something stuck up there. Unsurprising given he's normally got his face shoved in something.

Associate
We have had family over from USA for Christmas/New Year It was a blast. One of the joys was the wee boy and the dog - they were inseparable. Max, my dog was the minder, always close by.

sP405pl.jpg

And I think he remembers from the last visit. Four years ago.

7GV9t6o.jpg

Max wasn't suppose to be in there - big dog, small child. I think it worked out just fine..............:)

Man of Honour
We have a baby boy arriving at the end of March, are there any tips for our dog? In terms of any jealousy etc or how to make them bond. Lando (our Whippet) will be 10 months at that point.

Associate
With our 12 month old Male Boxer and 8 week old Female GSD it couldn't have gone better, neither are know to be Alpha so they bonded straight away, just had to make sure the Boxer played gentle as he is very strong and could have easily hurt her while playing at a young age. Other than an issue with food, the GSD was very aggressive when feeding we had to resort to feeding them in separate rooms and made sure she only ate her food as she would often jump in and finish his food, I think it helped the Boxer is just a big softie, they sleep together and now can't be without each other, I think we made the right choice getting another dog.

We were told all sorts of scary stories like another dog? They will just fight and destroy your house they won't get on etc... Makes walking much more fun. They just go nuts and chase each other :D

Associate
Pick up this we one in just over two weeks.
Really excited, cannot wait

kjo2Z3D.jpeg
5RKhEmt

Associate
Off to the Manchester Championship Show tomorrow, which is actually at the Staffordshire County Showground. Wish Murphy luck!

OfJ2euA.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Good luck!! He looks gorgeous!

Thank you!

He did really well and we're very proud. He came 3rd in his 'Post Graduate' class, against very strong competition all within his breed.

But I'm most proud that he got a VHC - very highly commended (5th) in the second competition he entered, the 'Stakes Class - Special Beginners' which was against 25+ other dogs, of several breeds (including 4 of his compatriots). You have to bear in mind that Tollers don't usually feature highly in the grand scheme of things, so to get in the final line up is amazing in my mind.

The future - Merseyside Gun Dog Show shortly, then Crufts in March! Woohoo!

Thank you!

He did really well and we're very proud. He came 3rd in his 'Post Graduate' class, against very strong competition all within his breed.

But I'm most proud that he got a VHC - very highly commended (5th) in the second competition he entered, the 'Stakes Class - Special Beginners' which was against 25+ other dogs, of several breeds (including 4 of his compatriots). You have to bear in mind that Tollers don't usually feature highly in the grand scheme of things, so to get in the final line up is amazing in my mind.

The future - Merseyside Gun Dog Show shortly, then Crufts in March! Woohoo!
That's brilliant news!! :)

Back
Top Bottom