Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2022]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Its stupid to rile up the fans when you score but lets be honest, the fans will probably have been shouting abuse at them all game. I would say that kind of evens it out. You shout abuse, I rub your noses in it when I score. Call it quits at that. There is no excuse for throwing anything.

Soldato
Its stupid to rile up the fans when you score but lets be honest, the fans will probably have been shouting abuse at them all game. I would say that kind of evens it out. You shout abuse, I rub your noses in it when I score. Call it quits at that. There is no excuse for throwing anything.

No excuse for either though is there?

Soldato
Everton fans showing their class again eh , colour me surprised. The club should get some sort of sanction for that behaviour - playing behind closed doors would be a blessing in disguise though, its a toxic environment at Goodison.

Soldato
Expecting a very Steve Bruce esk game today, 1 shot on target vs Leeds 8 shots on target, 20-25% possession, sitting on the edge of our box surrendering possession faster than the French during WW2

Soldato
Wow and apparently Newcastle fans are fickle for wanting the fat parasite out after asset stripping our club for over 14 years, Everton fans wanting there owner out for spending almost £500m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
They were like a fat kid in a sweet shop, buying anything and everything. They are so lucky that Newcastle, Burnley, Watford and Norwich are so bad this season, otherwise they would have been in real danger of going down.
They've been horribly run for very long time, as an example when they sold Lukaku in 2017 this is who they spent cash on:
Henry Onyekuru | Forward | £7.3m
Davy Klaassen | Attacking Midfield | £24.8m
Sandro Ramirez | Forward | £5.5m
Jordan Pickford | Goalkeeper | £26.1m
Michael Keane | Center back | £26.1m
Wayne Rooney | Forward | Free
Gylfi Sigurdsson | Attacking Midfield | £45.3m
Nikola Vlasic | Attacking Midfield | £9.9m

150million odd on that lot

Soldato
They've been horribly run for very long time, as an example when they sold Lukaku in 2017 this is who they spent cash on:
Henry Onyekuru | Forward | £7.3m
Davy Klaassen | Attacking Midfield | £24.8m
Sandro Ramirez | Forward | £5.5m
Jordan Pickford | Goalkeeper | £26.1m
Michael Keane | Center back | £26.1m
Wayne Rooney | Forward | Free
Gylfi Sigurdsson | Attacking Midfield | £45.3m
Nikola Vlasic | Attacking Midfield | £9.9m

150million odd on that lot
As I said, like a Fat kid in a sweet shop.
I could only dream of Newcastle spending that sort of money

fez

fez

Caporegime
Thats the sort of thing that needs coaching out of Greenwood. It doesn't matter if you have the best shot in the world and can place a shot in the top corner 99/100, you can't score through 2 defenders who are right on top of you. Look for the pass when there are too many defenders there.

Back
Top Bottom