*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
:eek::D

IMG-3554.jpg

Commissario
Did anyone have issues with their puppies, (mine is 5 and a half months), suddenly waking up in the night, after generally sleeping through?

She is in a crate, inside a puppy pen, in my bedroom.
Not when she was in the crate, but we moved her out of the crate last month onto her bed and it's been a slow process with her sleeping through the night - she's better now but last night for example was up at 4:30 and just needed settling down again.

Caporegime
Not when she was in the crate, but we moved her out of the crate last month onto her bed and it's been a slow process with her sleeping through the night - she's better now but last night for example was up at 4:30 and just needed settling down again.

Mine is 18 months and has started occasionally getting us up in the night for a poo a few hours after we've gone to bed.

She hasn't done that for about a year.

I think it might be the seasons, as it's really hard to get her to do a poo before I go up to bed at the moment.

She is a Hungarian Vizsla and has a thin coat, so doesn't like going out in the garden at night when it's cold and she's all cosy. She will often run out for wee, but won't stay out there to do a poo.

Ah thank you. So it is not just me then!

I was beginning to worry that I must be doing something wrong.

Mine is 18 months and has started occasionally getting us up in the night for a poo a few hours after we've gone to bed.

She hasn't done that for about a year.

I think it might be the seasons, as it's really hard to get her to do a poo before I go up to bed at the moment.

She is a Hungarian Vizsla and has a thin coat, so doesn't like going out in the garden at night when it's cold and she's all cosy. She will often run out for wee, but won't stay out there to do a poo.
Oh yikes, really?? Although if she has such a thin coat, I don't blame her not wanting to go out in the cold!

Permabanned
I am reading the latest posts with astonishment. Dogs with feather duvets, dogs that won't stay out in the garden in a mild English winter long enough to poo because they're cold, dogs in the bedroom causing lost sleep! Madness, sheer madness :) The 2 pups we kept from the last litter went outside at 16 weeks and have remained there, they are now 7 months, don't have a duvet, keep quiet all night unless something's about, and I and they get a restful nights sleep :)

Back
Top Bottom