Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2022]

Soldato
Totally agree was half expecting us to getting a drubbing today Salisu looks like another great signing for us sadly I think the big boys will be circling before long!

I was thinking the same thing, you guys have a great knack for unearthing talent. Scouting at Southampton is impeccable!

Man of Honour
Well its a very slim door, but theres a door slightly ajar for Liverpool. 2 games in hand, 12pts behind. If Liverpool win their two games in hand AND then beat city in their clash, thats 9pts closed, leaving them just 1 match behind but Liverpool are going to need to be faultless for the rest of the season you'd think.

Soldato
Depends if we get a striker, if we had one today we'd be 2-0 up at half time. We win today and we're 1 point behind your lot so who knows who can be sucked into it all.
You can throw us into the mix too...

6 losses in 7... and we look very poor. But hopefully Eriksen joining next week will be a lift! ;)

Don
You can throw us into the mix too...

6 losses in 7... and we look very poor. But hopefully Eriksen joining next week will be a lift! ;)

The only saving grace is there is a break now and surely time for us to bring a player in. We really need someone new. Such an embarrassing performance today, especially against a load of players getting cramp every 5 mins. Truly terrible and completely ruined what good we did last week.

What happened with Frank today? Why was he so miffed?

Soldato
What happened with Frank today? Why was he so miffed?
The referee had a nightmare. Made terrible decisions. Didn't have any kind of grip on the game.

I think Frank is just getting frustrated that we're being punished for every single mistake on the pitch yet struggling to put the ball in the net. We've not been playing too badly of late, but can't seem to win. Frustrating wouldn't come close.

Back
Top Bottom