Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Associate
Got it in 5, I had to use turn 4 to eliminate some letters as my brain couldn't make the connection to the final word even though I had the first 3 letters in the right order from turn 3.

Soldato
I have a question.

I've got 5 letter word. First two letters are green, 3rd and 4th letter orange, 5th letter green.

So green letters in the right place, orange in the word but wrong place.

So, I've got all the letters in front of me, but moving the two orange letters doesn't make a word?

What am I missing?

Soldato
Understood.

Have you got the word yet? Given its not the wordle one people on here do, can you post the letters/word?

It searches in play as wordle but is called Wordly.

Word I have is ADOPT

A and D and T are green. O and P are orange.

Misses just put in DEPOT with P O T being green.

Rubbish app :)

Associate
I don't mind admitting that I probably wouldn't have got today's if I'd not come in here for a hint, after 3 guesses I stared at what I had left for a good few minutes and couldn't think of a single word that fit! @Greboth got me over the line (although I think I would have got it from @Feek 's comment)

Wtf kind of word was that? :mad:

Ridiculous, can we have dumber words pls, this is far beyond my mental abilities.

:D :D

Soldato
Wtf kind of word was that? :mad:

Ridiculous, can we have dumber words pls, this is far beyond my mental abilities.

I can recommend my tactic for those that way inclined. I was just making noises based on the letters available and seeing if it was a word. Got it in 5. :D

Soldato
Today I got one letter on the first try and it took me until the fifth to get it in the right place!

Got all of the other letters along the way but took some head scratching but got it on the fifth.

Back
Top Bottom