*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I'll pick it up to add to the backlog. Had one of the DS Advance Wars when I was younger but not sure I ever finished it. Ideal game for me though being very pick up/put downable rather than needing a continuous sitting. That's the main way I'm finding I use my Switch.

Associate
A quick question regarding audio quality in handheld mode.

I bought a used Switch a few days ago and just started it up for the first time.

Everything works perfectly and I'm loving it apart from the audio/speakers (handheld).

The sound is definitely coming out of both speakers, but it's quite flat even compared to the that coming from my ancient iPhone 6.

There's no distortion, the audio just doesn't feel defined..

Is that normal or are the majority of users happy with the audio quality?

Man of Honour
A quick question regarding audio quality in handheld mode.

I bought a used Switch a few days ago and just started it up for the first time.

Everything works perfectly and I'm loving it apart from the audio/speakers (handheld).

The sound is definitely coming out of both speakers, but it's quite flat even compared to the that coming from my ancient iPhone 6.

There's no distortion, the audio just doesn't feel defined..

Is that normal or are the majority of users happy with the audio quality?

The OLED version fixed that by adding an enclosure to the back of the speakers. Maybe you could mod your one to match.

Associate
Has anyone on here picked up 51 clubhouse games?

I keep thinking of getting it. If anyone could do a little unbiased mini review I would appreciate it. I'm especially interested in bowling, golf, tennis and billiards.

Associate
I still find it incredible how well the Switch is selling right now. Its just passed PS1 in sales and fast approaching PS2 sales numbers aswell.
Seems like yesterday when i bought mine on day one nearly five years ago!
..Time flies

Man of Honour
I still find it incredible how well the Switch is selling right now. Its just passed PS1 in sales and fast approaching PS2 sales numbers aswell.
Seems like yesterday when i bought mine on day one nearly five years ago!
..Time flies

I just picked up an OLED one before Christmas having long sold my launch one a few year back (kind wish I'd had it during lockdown); I couldn't believe it was launched in 2017 when I heard some YouTuber mention the date!
I wasn't fully sold when it was launched as I felt the combo portable/home device might not catch on; how wrong was I!

Soldato
If the seven year gen cycle is a given - and let’s be honest, nothing ever is with Nintendo - then it’s got a good two years left in it which should see it surpass the PS4 and the GB/GBC. Still a very long way off the PS2 and NDS though. And people were saying it’s a DOA console.

Soldato
If the seven year gen cycle is a given - and let’s be honest, nothing ever is with Nintendo - then it’s got a good two years left in it which should see it surpass the PS4 and the GB/GBC. Still a very long way off the PS2 and NDS though. And people were saying it’s a DOA console.
I dont think anyone said it was a DOA.

its far better than the wii console and wii u they released before

Back
Top Bottom