Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I see Microsoft has bought Activision Blizzard for nearly $69 Billion.

Be interesting to see what now happens with regarding the following...

1)The Lawsuit Activision put up against the major cheat provider recently and was apparently perusing it.. Does this lawsuit now suddenly die now Activision have sold off everything?
2)Does this finally mean they will actually DEAL with Cronus abuse because they actually have a reason to now, Before Microsoft had no reason to stop its players abusing Cronus in COD on the Xbox. But now they do as it will negatively impact their game Call of Duty.
3)Are we in for an abundance of Advertisements and telemetry built into/Added to the game.

Soldato
I don't think the takeover will happen until nearer the end of 2023.
Will Activision run as normal but be owned by Microsoft?
I guess there will be no more playstation exclusive deals with COD soon enough heh!
Have Microsoft been doing anything about Chronus in their other owned companies?

Soldato
He mUsT bE cHeAtInG bEcAuSe RaNdOmNeSs iN cOd Is NoT a ThInG

Get your head out of the clouds lad. The fact the Biffle usually has zero bullet spread on his hip fire and jack couldn't exactly recreate it. Also Zero recoil on any gun used, Hes to pro for recoil and has perfect control all the time.

Too many sus clips and instances. You have your opinion I have mine lets leave it at that..

Last edited:
Soldato
Whatever the update was recently has tanked performance again, Back to 90 fps from 140-150!!

I just wish Warzone would go back to what it use to be, Bring back Verdansk,and no stupid updates that seem to keep breaking performance.

Associate
Get your head out of the clouds lad. The fact the Biffle usually has zero bullet spread on his hip fire and jack couldn't exactly recreate it. Also Zero recoil on any gun used, Hes to pro for recoil and has perfect control all the time.

Too many sus clips and instances. You have your opinion I have mine lets leave it at that..

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're obviously suggesting other pro players are in cahoots then? There's no way he could be cheating without most of their knowledge. He's played on LAN.

Soldato
I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're obviously suggesting other pro players are in cahoots then? There's no way he could be cheating without most of their knowledge. He's played on LAN.

Hosted by friends with no clips or vids of it at all? When he played and dominates like he does at a proper lan hosted by cdl or activision then ill say well played.

Don't get me wrong he's a fantastic player and very highly skilled but I think he does cheat in the comfort of his own home with no camera on him or anything when hes streaming.

This just my opinion and many other opinions

I've stopped playing cod now anyway it's gotten boring (I only play base multiplayer like SND and cyber)

I know what its like to be called cheater when you are legit and been called cheater and shadowbanned myself (now unbanned)

Soldato
Hosted by friends with no clips or vids of it at all? When he played and dominates like he does at a proper lan hosted by cdl or activision then ill say well played.

Such as, for example, the Baka Bro's $100K wonder LAN that Biffle won 5 weeks ago? The one with standardised computer hardware, live interviews, over shoulder cams and a full crew?

Ok cool.

Soldato
Such as, for example, the Baka Bro's $100K wonder LAN that Biffle won 5 weeks ago? The one with standardised computer hardware, live interviews, over shoulder cams and a full crew?

Ok cool.

He didn't win it so...

Who was he before Warzone? I know an Apex player who was banned twice for cheating....

I'd love for you to explain this? Let me guess he's that good or it was aimasist

Explain the white dot already locking as hes mounting the pallets and stays locked as he falls from the pallets..

https://youtu.be/418qSrPIdNc?t=63

Soldato
He won the last game in a 2v1 against other professionals (Tommey - who has caught/called out lots of cheats), I should have been more clear

Won't bother opening your video as it'll only be BBB, or that other weirdo desperate for attention, calling out a no context clip of someone with good aim.

I presume you're looking at a situation where mantling causes the crosshair to move, then re-center after the animation is finished. You can turn this off in Vanguard, but not in MW/Warzone. I also assume he's using a zero recoil gun like the Kilo/FARA/Krig

Have you ever bothered to actually watch a stream? Biffle gets lots of clips, but more of his gameplay he also gets absolutely smashed. Funnily enough you don't see those bits in the scousers videos

Ask yourself the question, are you suffering from group think? Do you WANT him to be cheating because it would be controversial? Plenty of people cheat, yes. Someone in his position can't afford to cheat and lots of people would have to be in on it.

Soldato
Plunder imo unplayable this afternoon, Even though i was getting a ton of kills and banking plenty of money, Everyone seems to know where you are (me ghosted) and they have no UAV up.

Then to top it off a crash towards the end of the match again.

I hope Microsoft can really turn this game around. :(

Caporegime
Finding it hard to get a Rebirth game that doesn't have teams of 2 or 3 KD players despite only having a 1.1 ish KD, makes it hard going.

Even playing with mates on console who are frankly terrible were still being put in >1 KD average servers which is about as hard as it gets.

Full teams of Rose skins stim sliding all over the place. I think I'm done.

Soldato
Finding it hard to get a Rebirth game that doesn't have teams of 2 or 3 KD players despite only having a 1.1 ish KD, makes it hard going.

Even playing with mates on console who are frankly terrible were still being put in >1 KD average servers which is about as hard as it gets.

Full teams of Rose skins stim sliding all over the place. I think I'm done.

I think it depends on timings.

I know the feeling, I have a 1.3, and my Xbox mates like yours terrible! 0.32 kd and 0.42

If we play at the weekend we tend to get good lobbies. In the week let's just say they don't have a great time!

Soldato
It's not BBB and the fact that you won't even debate speaks volumes. Don't bother quoting me again - we are done here, you have your opinion, I have mine - The End.

Really?

It's the other weirdo if it's not BBB like I said. I refuse to support their advertising revenue by opening videos.

I'm actively trying to debate you, pointing out that your opinion is based almost entirely on manipulated drama videos by a couple of YouTubers who are INCENTIVISED to accuse everyone of hacking. Especially the pros.

Meanwhile said pro has attended in person competitions with fellow professionals and been very successful. He's also employed by an organisation with a reputation to uphold, lives in a house with fellow team mates all of which means large amounts of people would have to be in on it. Which seems unlikely given the financial risk associated. Then to top it off a prominent and intelligent British streamer has fully re-created the latest situation to result in "hackusations" and proven unequivocally that a none cheating explanation is possible.

You appear to be getting your knickers in a twist over the capability of a professional gamer and refusing to actually debate. Which is ironic...

Soldato
Ok so what has happened to warzone? We were in the sweatiest lobbies that I've ever experienced last night! All either hacking or pro gamers. The 3 of us were just getting dumped on by 4-5 teams from the off wherever we landed. Before last night the games were different, nothing sus about other players and everything seemed legit.

It's like some new hacks were being given out free and we were the only ones without them. Every team knew exactly where you were without hesitation. Steamrolled every time

Soldato
Does Cold War have a BR / Plunder mode? :)

Ok so what has happened to warzone? We were in the sweatiest lobbies that I've ever experienced last night! All either hacking or pro gamers. The 3 of us were just getting dumped on by 4-5 teams from the off wherever we landed. Before last night the games were different, nothing sus about other players and everything seemed legit.

It's like some new hacks were being given out free and we were the only ones without them. Every team knew exactly where you were without hesitation. Steamrolled every time

Well it was a super horrible experience for me earlier today in Plunder, I usually play Plunder ONLY in the morning or at latest till 2pm...after that time I've noticed it seems the cheaters come on and quite a few others have mentioned around the same time frame too which is crazy, BUT this morning was horrendous, Definitely people aimbotting the kill cams gave them away, I had a trio that kept mysteriously landing back to wherever i moved too after death to come and kill me.

2 out of 3 matches i played of Plunder my team just left..it was as if they got fed up/peed off...(wasn't because of me i can assure you lol,i was playing how a team should )

They need to do SOMETHING with the cheater situation, its completely out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom