God of War

Soldato
Jesus bloody wept, I had to decrease the difficulty for the first time since I started playing when fighting Sigrun... I've gotten close but I'm too impatient.

Will probably go back and farm a bit more to upgrade my mist armour. Aside from that, one more board and 3 more artefacts until I've 100% complete the game!

As soon as I'm done on the above, I'm gonna go give me god of war difficulty on NG+ until Uncharted comes out on Friday

Soldato
There is no shame in lowering difficulty in a game. I can't understand the sentiment that lowering difficulty should be some form of humiliation.

Soldato
Pah, what kind of noob turns the difficulty in a game down!

Nah, I don't blame you at all. I'm playing on Normal and it's borderline if I'm even good enough for this difficulty level as it is! It's a pretty hard game, no chance could I try the higher levels.

Caporegime
Jesus bloody wept, I had to decrease the difficulty for the first time since I started playing when fighting Sigrun... I've gotten close but I'm too impatient.

Will probably go back and farm a bit more to upgrade my mist armour. Aside from that, one more board and 3 more artefacts until I've 100% complete the game!

As soon as I'm done on the above, I'm gonna go give me god of war difficulty on NG+ until Uncharted comes out on Friday

I think Sugrun is one of the hardest bosses I've ever faced in any game.

V F

V F

Soldato

I hate to tell you, she's even more savage on New Game Plus. The AI totally changes their patterns on that playthrough compared to the first.

Apparently every New Game Plus you create they get harder and harder, so I've read.

I think Sugrun is one of the hardest bosses I've ever faced in any game.

You're practically fighting all 9 combined.

Man of Honour
I think after play through #1 I'd be done with it. Rare to play any SP game multiple times. Cyberpunk would have been an exception had they stuck to the original advertised inclusions. I see no reason to replay this game though as nothing so far n 10+ hours has stood out as replay value. It's very good but it's not varied enough to warrant a replay for me.

Soldato
I think after play through #1 I'd be done with it. Rare to play any SP game multiple times. Cyberpunk would have been an exception had they stuck to the original advertised inclusions. I see no reason to replay this game though as nothing so far n 10+ hours has stood out as replay value. It's very good but it's not varied enough to warrant a replay for me.
I'm coming back to it after playing it on the PS4 about 3-4 years ago. I had forgotten parts of the game so am enjoying it again after such a break. It is glorius playing it on PC though!

Associate
I'm coming back to it after playing it on the PS4 about 3-4 years ago. I had forgotten parts of the game so am enjoying it again after such a break. It is glorius playing it on PC though!

I agree, i got the Platinum for this on the PS4 when it 1st came out now playing it again on PC its still wicked and will 100% this on steam too

V F

V F

Soldato
Soldato
I couldn't get it either. I've had the first bong but couldn't complete the remaining part of the cycle to get the second bong. This is one of the many parts to the Infinity Gauntlet.
I think I got another part of it when I picked up the Whetstone - I tried having a blast at the realm tear on the Light Elves outpost but at my current level of 3/4 I was no match for the 3 guys that appeared!

Man of Honour
A few excessive puzzles doesn't make it bad. Though annoying it's still brilliant fun to play. At least for me.

And for me, I thoroughly enjoyed my run through. There were a lot of puzzles yes, probably too many but lets face it each puzzle only took like 10 secs to solve if you had any sort of mental capacity above that of a 9 year old so its not like they held you up for long and they were quickly gotten past.

Back
Top Bottom