Ozark - Netflix

Soldato
Binged first half today, they've done well to flip which characters people hated or liked for the final season.

Glad they killed Darlene off as she was getting unhinged, Wyatt was warned to keep away from her but didn't and paid the ultimate price. Looking forward to part 2 to see what Ruth ends up doing, can't see the FBI agent lasting long after the bait and switch she did even her mum looked shocked at what she did

Associate
Binged part 1 over the weekend. Excellent stuff, as always.

"You're gonna have to KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". That line and delivery genuinely spooked me. Go, Julia Garner.

Soldato
Glad they killed Darlene off as she was getting unhinged, Wyatt was warned to keep away from her but didn't and paid the ultimate price.

I guess you never know how you'd act unless you're in that situation and I guess as drug dealers yourselves you have to have a certain set of balls on you, but how do they not get that they're in competition with a Mexican drug cartel and they're an old lady and a few kids?! If I'm Marty with Ruth, I'm saying 'I get it Ruth, I want to check you know there's a good chance he just kills you too if you go after him, right? Okay, see ya later... maybe'.

I'm a little confused as to how the deal moved so simply to Javi? So, he gives the FBI $30 mil a month and they let him live free in 10 years? The FBI let him do whatever in the meantime? I thought with Navarro they got to take down the family too?

It is a great show though, some fantastic acting, especially Ruth. Jonah's a bit of an annoying d*ck, but I guess that's just his character.

Soldato
I

I'm a little confused as to how the deal moved so simply to Javi? So, he gives the FBI $30 mil a month and they let him live free in 10 years? The FBI let him do whatever in the meantime? I thought with Navarro they got to take down the family too?

It is a great show though, some fantastic acting, especially Ruth. Jonah's a bit of an annoying d*ck, but I guess that's just his character.

I was a bit confused by this bit too, it felt like ep 7 just jumped really quickly forward compared to the rest of the episodes. Was good first half, can't wait to see how they finish it off now!

Soldato

As a US show they always have to have annoying kids that seems to be just how it works. Like how US movies always had to have good guys winning, where as Japanese and Korean movies would have depressing and downright shocking endings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom