• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3050 - starting at $249 (msrp)

Associate
Annoyingly I can't find it now, but I watched a review yesterday from one of the big boys, and it showed the 3050 being roughly as close to the 2060 6GB with RT+DLSS being used, as it was in standard rasterization.
I assumed the newer RT and Tensor cores would mean a dramatic jump in RT+DLSS performance, but I guess that's not the case. If I can find the review again, I'll post it here.
Appreciated - Had a look through the usual suspects on youtube, but couldn't find one showing that. I definitely won't be paying as much or more than a 2060 in that case then. 1660 super prices are still wild, though.

Fingers crossed & good luck folks.

Associate
You were late
Was I just late, or was the cheapest I saw £329?

Late I am afraid, there were a small number under 300. Was going to order. Other half needed me for an urgent chat. Didnt expect they would all vanish in a few mins. Oh well! My 670 looks like it might see its 11th year after all.

Associate
Sold out all stock; 150% more than the 6500xt for 25% more performance.....
Seems crazy, right? But good reviews are very important. Nvidia know this, AMD don't. Although Navi24 was hard to get great review unless the price was better or someone a few months ago had said "we'll get slaughtered for this, can any one find some density memory chips so can release a 8GB of this?"

Back
Top Bottom