This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting at home with a mild case of COVID and i hear my Robot vacuum cleaner struggling to get out of its little room, so naturally i go to check whats going on.

The ******* cat has **** on the floor, thank god its lino, and roborock S5max has been mashing it, mopping it, driving it into the floor in a 1m2 area.

i LITERALLY JUST REPLACED THE BRUSHES AND FILTERS ON THAT THING YESTERDAY AND GAVE IT A PROPER CLEANING.

oops caps was genuinely by mistake but actually gonna leave it just like that lol.

ill post a pic lol, oh its not too bad but fml anyway today.

jOCVJRK.jpeg
That's hilarious!! Lol!

Not so good for the money side of things though :p

yea she said I should see a GP, then I responded with "When I thought I was going to die I couldn't even get an appointment"

my mum said I should just show my GP our message exchange...

probably never occurs to these people how gate keeping is to anyone with a mental disability... we aren;'going to kick up a fuss to get an appointment.... we just sit in the corner with our problems praying one day someone will notice and help
I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling the way that you do.

It has been so frustrating trying to get appointments with GP's at the moment but I would honestly, keep trying.

I have just found this NHS link which has some really useful information and suggestions of where you can get support and help for how you are feeling.

You don't just have to be in crisis and feeling suicidal to use some of them either.

Definitely keep reaching out like you are. :)

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/mental-health-services/where-to-get-urgent-help-for-mental-health/

Soldato
Birthday today, 32. Treated myself to the new Nike Tech GPX Tracksuit, and stuffed myself full of haddock & chips for lunch then meatballs, pasta and beer battered onion rings for dinner with a strawberry milkshake that included a ring doughnut with whipped cream.

Caporegime
Birthday today, 32. Treated myself to the new Nike Tech GPX Tracksuit, and stuffed myself full of haddock & chips for lunch then meatballs, pasta and beer battered onion rings for dinner with a strawberry milkshake that included a ring doughnut with whipped cream.
Happy birthday, just 8 more than you can start to feel old :D

Man of Honour
On another note getting seriously annoyed with all these sites now where if you have an account but not logged in and/or they get a sniff of a Facebook or Google account, etc. now you can't access them without a forced login prompt and have to resort to private browsing if you are just glancing at a bit of public information... and increasing number of sites where even public content after a couple of view again forced sign-up/login prompt unless you use private browsing or script/ad blocking.

I know it is their site and they can do whatever and all but seriously the people making decisions on this stuff need to pull their heads out their rear it just makes the internet obnoxious and no one wants 45435345345 accounts just to do casual stuff online - I just won't bother with an account out of principle now and might even block ads out of spite LOL (I usually only block ads if they interfere with the browsing experience like on the local news sites where there is more ads than content).

Soldato
On another note getting seriously annoyed with all these sites now where if you have an account but not logged in and/or they get a sniff of a Facebook or Google account, etc. now you can't access them without a forced login prompt and have to resort to private browsing if you are just glancing at a bit of public information... and increasing number of sites where even public content after a couple of view again forced sign-up/login prompt unless you use private browsing or script/ad blocking.

I know it is their site and they can do whatever and all but seriously the people making decisions on this stuff need to pull their heads out their rear it just makes the internet obnoxious and no one wants 45435345345 accounts just to do casual stuff online - I just won't bother with an account out of principle now and might even block ads out of spite LOL (I usually only block ads if they interfere with the browsing experience like on the local news sites where there is more ads than content).

Surely against data protection - where you can't block someone from your services to force them to give up data.

It's like the "legitimate interest" which is now rife - not only do you have to click into the activities but the 3rd party vendors themselves to disable each legitimate interest option. If you have not consented then you have not given your consent for legitimate interest either. It's funny that the legitimate interest is basically a wild card of all the possible 'interests' the company has now and in future.

The law needs to curb the use of legitimate interest clauses too because it's a loop hole that's being abused.

-1 here last night.. so waiting for the frost to go and then I'll go and lay some concrete (the temps are warmer this week than last week).

Soldato
yea she said I should see a GP, then I responded with "When I thought I was going to die I couldn't even get an appointment"

my mum said I should just show my GP our message exchange...

probably never occurs to these people how gate keeping is to anyone with a mental disability... we aren;'going to kick up a fuss to get an appointment.... we just sit in the corner with our problems praying one day someone will notice and help

My wife is a MH nurse for the NHS and things are a little stretched - but the help is out there.
Please reach out and get the help you need, life is worth living.

If you phone 111 they’ll be able to connect you with the crisis team (who then work with people like my wife) and you’ll be in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom