Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 330ml

Votes: 101 80.2%
  • Pancake

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters
Capodecina
Soldato
Honestly why are 330ml cans the standard and who decided this would be the case? I have just realised that I always buy Applemetiser in 250ml cans which are a WAY better size, that quantity of drink is just the right amount: 330s are too much, I always end up drinking about 2/3 of it anyway and throwing the rest away - 250 is the optimum, gold-graded, zenith-level drinks-quantity plateau. Switching permanently to 250s would mean less wastage of both drink and alumumum and fewer fat people in this country. What does anyone else think?

EDIT: I mean for soft drinks, not beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajf
Caporegime
Dear Drink Manufacturing Industry,

We regret to inform you that Lysander from the internet has informed us that your 330ml cans are far too big for his tiny little mouth and would rather a smaller can. Plesse can you begin selling all your drinks in pansy-sized 250ml cans with immediate effect.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Diddums (also from the internet)

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Dear Drink Manufacturing Industry,

We regret to inform you that Lysander from the internet has informed us that your 330ml cans are far too big for his tiny little mouth and would rather a smaller can. Plesse can you begin selling all your drinks in pansy-sized 250ml cans with immediate effect.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Diddums (also from the internet)

Do you think that 330ml is acceptable? Do you finish the whole can because you want to or because you feel obligated to? That extra 80ml is a lot when you add it up.

Soldato
if only we could create some kind of container that was closable after opening, stop the drink going flat (for people who like being inflated by their drinks) and let you store it for later consumption.

alas, such endeavors are beyond the scope of current science.....

Soldato
if only we could create some kind of container that was closable after opening, stop the drink going flat (for people who like being inflated by their drinks) and let you store it for later consumption.

alas, such endeavors are beyond the scope of current science.....
it is quite the shame the science hasn't caught up yet. i know they did try supply these drinks in larger plastic resealable bottles, sadly the contents are usually flat as a flat thing that's been run over by a steamroller long before the user ever finishes said plastic bottle. :p

Soldato
Downing a 1litre in one go is where its at.
In regards to the cans you sip on it? If I have a can it just goes straight down in like 2 gulps in like 3 seconds. No dregs as just turn it upside down and down it. The only thing I drink slowly (sip on) is water during the day (2-3litres)

Soldato
Isn't 330ml approximately half a pint? That might be why.
Reminds me of the bloke who explained pyramids...........ah I can't be arsed to explain. But it was about joining totally random numbers up. In the end he divided the speed of earth rotation by a prime number that the pyramid angle was divisible by and said "so there's your proof the pyramids were made by god!"

Back
Top Bottom