• 330ml

Votes: 101 80.2%
  • Pancake

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

330ml is the perfect size. Not too large that you're necking it for hours but small enough you can smash one down with your dinner.

500ml or even 600ml bottles are my preferred choice for work as they're resealable. Drank a can of monster absolute zero earlier (500ml) after reading this thread :)

Permabanned
Well I've poured myself a pint of lager and will have no problems drinking it all (including the dregs...) and I am going to pour another later.

What I cannot abide are those piddling little bottles of lager. They are a miserly amount and once the case is quaffed the empties in the bin have the bin men shaking their heads knowingly as the plethora of bottles rattle into the back of the wagon.

Soldato
Well I've poured myself a pint of lager and will have no problems drinking it all (including the dregs...) and I am going to pour another later.

What I cannot abide are those piddling little bottles of lager. They are a miserly amount and once the case is quaffed the empties in the bin have the bin men shaking their heads knowingly as the plethora of bottles rattle into the back of the wagon.
It is 4 o'clock my man

Soldato
I only really ever drink beer from cans. On the rare occasion I buy a fizzy soft drink, I'm thirsty and looking for a sugar hit, 330ml is fine. 250ml would barely touch the sides.

My advice is if you think 330ml is too large, drink them less often. Treat yourself to a nice glass of tap water and buy a reusable water bottle.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP

The rule doesn't apply to beer.

Soldato
LOL..

LMGTFY: https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-2807,00.html

Smaller sizes such as 150ml, 200 and 250ml are employed for children's drinks

I've also found evidence (https://datagenetics.com/blog/august12014/index.html) that it will be also to do with hand size and optimal material usage..

I'm sat here also wondering if the OP is thin.. I find 330ml not quite enough and would prefer 500ml cans, but then I'm fat and struggle to feel full, so wonder if my stomach is just much larger and therefore I can rejoice in finding an excuse as to why it's not my fault for eating the whole pizza in one sitting.

Back
Top Bottom