Team OcUK BOINC Crunchathon weekend *** DISCUSSION ***

Man of Honour
OP
Gojira said:
Bets on it getting sorted on wednesday?
About the same odds of the stats page being done on Wednesday.

Sorry folks, the clock has prevailed. I'll figure the stats out manually (on Wednesday probably, as the SETI@home stats tend to come in late).

Planning another for the end of May (bank holiday) if I'm around, so will have stats sorted out for that. This would be open to all, so more response next time would be appreciated - or we'll end up being humiliated. :eek:

Soldato
i await the results of the crunchathon - Einstein seems to have got a whole bunch of WUs clear through just in time :)

I've taken my main rig back onto F@H and am waiting for the secondary rig to finish it's current WU for Einstein - i've doubled my Einstein score and there's still a good 2k of credit pending so the team will continue to have a little boost for a while

Glad to be back in F@H - got a lot of keeping ahead to do :p

Associate
MikeSW17 said:
Looks like the Validators are fixed... Waiting for Validation down 50K in 1 hour since 23:30 UTC. Should clear by sun-up (UK)

If it is clear by the morning, will this reflect on the crunchathon stats or will they be taken from midnight?

Soldato
Is the crunchathlon over now ? not worried about the results , just that if it is over I will transfer my other competition machines over to LHC harvesting duties.
(my seti entries allready have been transfered as they run out of work again yesterday :( ).

Shady

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Bigstan said:
Plus points are that It would probably get me my 50k SETI tiffy and should sneak me back into the TeamOcUK top 100 (at least for a little while.)

And here it is, in all it's glory :D

bigstan-cpartcert1.php.jpg

Also now in position 96 in TeamOcUK so both objectives achieved :)

Laptop is still on SETI for the moment but main rig has gone back to Folding.

Stan :)

Back
Top Bottom